Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I have a confession to make

• Thread starter Deleted member 31093
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31093

Self-banned
-
The only reason I hate degeneracy is because I’m not part of it. I don’t think I would have a problem with any of the degeneracy if I was a Chad; hell I would’ve actively supported foid rights and breaking down of the traditional family system. I would’ve liked to have a harem of my own, to be able to freely engage in hedonistic pleasures of the body without any hesitation.

This is is extremely hypocritical of me as I have in the past made it clear that I want a return to traditionalism and family values. Sorry

If any of us were chad, we’d just be fucking whore after whore. We wouldn’t have time to care about the degeneracy

but that’s just not how things turned out buddy boyo

This is is extremely hypocritical of me as I have in the past made it clear that I want a return to traditionalism and family values. Sorry
It's not hypocritical. We're born this way and we will view the world based on that. chads and foids would hate degeneracy if they were born incel

And even if it is hypocritical, it doesn't matter. We're oppressed and must fight for ourselves, morality is just a bullshit obstacle

Most niggas here would become bluepilled cucks if it meant they could have a sliver of a chance at getting a whiff of coochie so

Most niggas here would become bluepilled cucks if it meant they could have a sliver of a chance at getting a whiff of coochie so
I’m never getting bluepilled as an incel. My point is that I would like to engage in degeneracy as well but I can’t because of factors beyond my control

exactly, jfl at these copers pretending they wouldnt. Bluepill is not just a choice but a sickness

I’m never getting bluepilled as an incel.
Never said you were
My point is that I would like to engage in degeneracy as well but I can’t because of factors beyond my control
That’s completely understandable. The majority of people here would if they could as well

I just want a cute 18 year old virgin wife who will bow down to every demand that I have and submit to all of my wild sexual fantasies. I don't even need a harem.

I just want a cute 18 year old virgin wife who will bow down to every demand that I have and submit to all of my wild sexual fantasies. I don't even need a harem.
If you were Chad you could probably fulfill your wildest desires.

If you were Chad you could probably fulfill your wildest desires.
I'm too blackpilled to go on a hedonistic spree with 100s of women. I hate women too much for that. I simply need a pure wife.

You are right. I would too.

exactly, jfl at these copers pretending they wouldnt. Bluepill is not just a choice but a sickness
Right. Just look at what happened to @BrendioEEE and @Grotesque
Fuark same man
I'm too blackpilled to go on a hedonistic spree with 100s of women. I hate women too much for that. I simply need a pure wife.
You just contradicted yourself. Pure foids don’t exist. Wouldn’t the more blackpilled option be to pump and dump?...

Nah man, I just want a loving girlfriend/wife

slaying can be fun but I think over time it gets dull, creating real deep bonds/connections is what I wish I could do. Now, to be honest, if I weren't able to get that then I guess slaying is the next best option. But here am I, neither of both worlds.

You just contradicted yourself. Pure foids don’t exist. Wouldn’t the more blackpilled option be to pump and dump?...
Basically just find a girl that's been sheltered from all outside influence and keep her brainwashed as your loyal servant in your home. She only lives to please and serve you. Woman was created for man and not man for woman.

Theyd become pure if Chad told them to
Cope. lol you can’t just become pure. A pure foid is one that’s a KHHV or at least close to it
Basically just find a girl that's been sheltered from all outside influence and keep her brainwashed as your loyal servant in your home. She only lives to please and serve you. Woman was created for man and not man for woman.
Never going to happen. I’m talking irl not anime :lul:

Such hedonistic activity probably gets real old real fast, and you end up just as hollow inside as in any other case. How is it different to the 35 year old cat hoarder wine aunt?

The only reason I hate degeneracy is because I’m not part of it. I don’t think I would have a problem with any of the degeneracy if I was a Chad; hell I would’ve actively supported foid rights and breaking down of the traditional family system. I would’ve liked to have a harem of my own, to be able to freely engage in hedonistic pleasures of the body without any hesitation.

I think most human beings feel the way you do. We're moral hypocrites (not bashing you). Just look at the feminist movement. It was supposed to be about equality, but even when there's clear hard evidence that women have a significant advantage (for example, high school graduation rates, high school valedictorian rates, university admissions, university percentages...), women continue to push for legislation that benefits them at the expense of men. I've noticed the same with nearly every "minority" group I've ever affiliated with. Ultimately, they all become hypocrites, having no problem subjecting others to the very same conditions they argued previously were unjust.

People don't want policy-equality. They want better than what they (and others around them) have.

Never going to happen. I’m talking irl not anime :lul:
Also as soon as she hits age 24, discard and acquire new 18 year old virgin. Keep repeating.

In fact, I think this is basically how kings lived 1000s of years ago.

Cope. lol you can’t just become pure. A pure foid is one that’s a KHHV or at least close to it
Just be first is legit my guy. Make sure she can’t pair bond with anyone else
Also as soon as she hits age 24, discard and acquire new 18 year old virgin. Keep repeating
DiCapriomaxxing
Such hedonistic activity probably gets real old real fast, and you end up just as hollow inside as in any other case. How is it different to the 35 year old cat hoarder wine aunt?
Im hollow as it is. I’d rather have fun and be hollow than rot alone and be hollow

It's not hypocritical imo. If Chads turned into incels tomorrow they would be wanting traditionalism too.

It's not hypocritical imo. If Chads turned into incels tomorrow they would be wanting traditionalism too.
Ikik it’s just that I’ve preached traditionalism in the past but deep down this is how I truly felt

i agree. its all about convenience but still the hypergamy can destroy anyones life

same here. OP kys

Also as soon as she hits age 24, discard and acquire new 18 year old virgin. Keep repeating.

In fact, I think this is basically how kings lived 1000s of years ago.
Based tbh. Though I’d throw her out way before that, maby 19 or 20 just because the relationship would get stale after a while, assuming I was a chad of course because that’s one of the only ways you could do this

Richfags and elites still do it
Just be first is legit my guy. Make sure she can’t pair bond with anyone else
Just get MeToo’d bro!
DiCapriomaxxing
LMAO YES

View attachment 425329
How tf would you get MeToo’d if you marry your high school sweetheart?
I thought you meant “Make sure she can’t pair bond with anyone else” literally tbh

She would only stay with you if you’re tall and GL, water is wet

I’m never getting bluepilled as an incel. My point is that I would like to engage in degeneracy as well but I can’t because of factors beyond my control
It's ok brocel you are forgiven. At least you told the truth. Tbh all of us would do the same if we were chads. Kinda horrific if you ask me.

It's ok brocel you are forgiven. At least you told the truth. Tbh all of us would do the same if we were chads. Kinda horrific if you ask me.
It’s hard to believe in morality when you look at how depraved the world is

It’s hard to believe in morality when you look at how depraved the world is
Truly is a devils world. I sti think that before I was born I was prolly tricked into being born here. Shit fucking sucks everyday man.

I don't think I would though. Just thinking about degenerate behavior like that fills me with disgust.

Even though my flesh does want lots of sex with many women, I can say that there are a lot of reasons I hate degeneracy. Degeneracy causes dysfunction and damage to society, which in turn hurt (in the past, English is such a poor language in terms of verb conjugation) and still hurts me and many people a lot.

Well people support what benefits them. It's not a big revelation.

That’s the main reason I hate sluts, because I’m one of the exceptions when it comes to sluts and I hate feeling sexually left out.

jfl at these copers pretending they wouldnt.

I have many good-looking relatives (uncles/cousins) who are like 6'0+ and don't engage in degeneracy. Hell, my grandad was a white, blonde, blue eyed Iraqi who was like 6'2 and owned lots of land. He didn't even meet his wife until after their wedding and only married her and had 10 kids.

If any of us were chad, we’d just be fucking whore after whore. We wouldn’t have time to care about the degeneracy

but that’s just not how things turned out buddy boyo

Based and honest