Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a confession that I never told my brothers

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
I used to work as a Corrections Officer. I will not state what I do now, but when I was a Corrections Officer...look...let me tell you something brothers...you would literally want to end yourself. Due to obvious security reasons and too many cucktears faggots doxing incels I won't name my old job facility where I worked at, but you had female CO's who fucked male inmates. It was so goddamn suicidefuel. There was a few good looking inmates. And they would talk to a few female CO's all the time, and they always gave these inmates positive responses.

Just because of their face.

A female CO was fired because she had sex with a Chad criminal. I swear this guy looked similar to Jeremy Meeks, but he had brown eyes. The most suicide fuel here? A few other female CO's fucked him, but they just never got caught by the higher ups, and no one ever snitches.

I mean how does this make me feel? That my ex co workers rather fuck a CRIMINAL than me? A guy who is in an unsanitary place and probably stinks of shit than me? I mean truly unbelievable. This is why I am one of the most blackest pills truest truecel on this forum.

Female corrections officer fucking inmates seems so commonplace, I'm surprised the entire gender hasn't been banned from working in the correctional system. I remember this one story involving 4 guards being fired after it was discovered they were all fucking this one gigachad drug dealer inmate.

2 of them had gotten tattoos of his name.

just be good looking and you will be a god in your own right

gylo said:
Female corrections officer fucking inmates seems so commonplace, I'm surprised the entire gender hasn't been banned from working in the correctional system. I remember this one story involving 4 guards being fired after it was discovered they were all fucking this one gigachad drug dealer inmate.

Jfl. I thought stories like this were fake until I worked in one. It really is true.

Just. Be. Good. Looking.

And the female CO's were good looking girls too. Hot Hispanics and a white girl that NEVER spoke to me a single time while I was at there. Just brutal.

Seems completely normal when you keep in my mind that only face matters for turning women on.

females would fuck cockroaches before an incel

gylo said:

Legit. Female correctional officers should work at female prisons only.