Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I have a CHALLENGE for you

Are you willing to participate in my challenge?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
I noticed the forum has been a bit boring for a longer time now and nothing too exciting was happening. Well, I'm here to change that. Today I came to the idea that I make a challenge in which users including myself will compete in gaming, debates and learning. Today is the day we are starting first with language learning and gaming, the game we are playing is Minecraft, I will explain all of this in another thread that I will make right after this one.
Now, if anyone is willing to participate make sure to vote in the poll. The votes will be public just so you know

Yours Sincerely,
NeverGetUp36

No race wars are better

No race wars are better
That will come under the title of debates but I decided to start it off with something different. If you are interested in polyglotmaxxing and/or gaming make sure to vote yes

That will come under the title of debates but I decided to start it off with something different. If you are interested in polyglotmaxxing and/or gaming make sure to vote yes
You never tell me what type of Slav you are? :feelsUgh:

Tagging users who might be interested
@Starfish
@eliya
@Sloth.Belgrade
@RealSchizo
@VideoGameCoper
@Jud Pottah
@DarkStar
@comradespiderman29

I can't do the minecraft one since i don't have it on PC
But i can try the language one

I can't do the minecraft one since i don't have it on PC
But i can try the language one
Ok fair enough. I will soon make a thread explaining the rules

Challenges me

No minecraft for your face

@Animecel2D are you willing to take on the language challenge? It includes postmaxxing

nothing too exciting was happening
Maybe you've not seen my Margot Robbit and feelsdevil emoji threads in the Sewers, that's the good stuff :feelsokman:

Maybe you've not seen my Margot Robbit and feelsdevil emoji threads in the Sewers, that's the good stuff :feelsokman:
Nah my challenge is better. Come on guys lets compete a bit

Steve GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

Yo, since you have nothing better to do, try learning some languages Karakol. Why not?
Good idea i think ill learn russian i started around a year ago but gave up

I will consider joining after 4-5 business days

I don't play minecraft and languages just aren't my thing. I cheated through 3 years of mandatory french class in school with notes in the desk when the teacher wasn't looking and looking up answer keys online

I don't play minecraft and languages just aren't my thing. I cheated through 3 years of mandatory french class in school with notes in the desk when the teacher wasn't looking and looking up answer keys online
I hated languages at school aswell but when I teach myself I have a different feel for it. Atleast it occupies my broken mind

I hated languages at school aswell but when I teach myself I have a different feel for it. Atleast it occupies my broken mind
Whatever works for you. If you enjoy it, keep doing it.