Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have a brutal suicidefuel for ricecels and also shortcels. Want to see it?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
Show it dude why not

Imagine walking the streets and foids just grapple on to you involuntarily

I can't hear it.
Me neither.

Well seeing it is enough tbh what more do you want she screaming " Gibbbb whait coocku whait cocku onriii " lol

Just kidding bro don't get angry I wrote this in a light hearted mood not in some lookism internet fight mood

It is over for ethniccels. Don’t date noodlewhores they are crazy. In China they are privileged because of the mass inbalence between males and females. Add to that they get jealous easily, the fact that Chinese have insect mentally and a voice like a cat being beat.

Put your women on a leash

What country was that?

That's jakebake a twitch streamer.

It's like a moth being close to a light bulb jfl at these whores

Me neither.

Well seeing it is enough tbh what more do you want she screaming " Gibbbb whait coocku whait cocku onriii " lol

Just kidding bro don't get angry I wrote this in a light hearted mood not in some lookism internet fight mood
Noticed that lookism site is full of angry aggressive ppl looking to e-battle each other. What's that all about, dark triad practice?

Wheres one with sound

JBW + TALLFAG = Slayer of all AsianFoids

JBW proven once again