Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "I have a boyfriend."

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/ohRO9Cwu_vg

This type of toilet is extremely common, the moment they come into contact with a non-Chad male they constantly call us "creeps" and yell "I have a boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" If we even dare to interact with her.

There's no hell more torturous than being born male.

There's no more privilege than being born female.

:feelsmega:: "Could call you an ambulance? This man is having a stroke."
:foidSoy:: "I have a boyfriend!"

Meme gender.

If she says "I have a boyfriend" to you, it's proof that she sees you as a potential romantic partner/somebody who could compete with her boyfriend. You automatically mog all of this forum.
Yeah otherwise it woulda been straight brutal rejection
An one liner means "You are ugly". Foids cheat on their boyfriends all the time unless he is a rich chad.

These stupid toilets are abomination and deserve to be brutally strangled to death. (In Minecraft)

The worst is when a chick tries to chat you up and keeps talking about her bf
Lady I don't care go away

I start talking about how the Germans were the good guys in WW2 and zionists control the USA they usually leave then if not I fo on to talk about personal self defense tactics and what's wrong with this city

ask if she needs a manfriend

this film depicts exactly how foids act irl. they did a good job portraying toilets

I hate it when toilets "politely" reject me by lying to my face and playing me for a fool who believes retarded toilet rejection nonsense :feels: