Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a bad personality

_ImNotHere_

_ImNotHere_

this isn't happening
-
Because I had a bad childhood BECAUSE I was ugly. Chad didn't have a bad childhood in the first place that's why he has a "good personality". So when women say they want a good personality, they want Chad

I am a vile human being. Defaced by suffering, and brought about through loneliness. Hopefully my fellow incel brothers make it out of this, I will always be here.

I am an insufferable piece of shit, and I am going to hell to be burned for eternity for being a lazy asshole

Our personalities arent bad, they are just perceived as bad because we are short/ugly. Put our "failos" on Chads and see how most of these "failos" become halos

Our personalities can be bad, but we weren't born with bad personalities. We were taught by those who are whining about muh persoynality. Looks, being non NT therefore bad experience made us stuck at this point.

Our personalities can be bad, but we weren't born with bad personalities. We were taught by those who are whining about muh persoynality. Looks, being non NT therefore bad experience made us stuck at this point.

Society when incels have a terrible personality because being treated like shit (from infancy) due to how they look

Because I had a bad childhood BECAUSE I was ugly. Chad didn't have a bad childhood in the first place that's why he has a "good personality". So when women say they want a good personality, they want Chad
GS3wChhXgAAGQUj