Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have a 50% response rate

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I joined a direct messaging dating app and so far I've had a 50% response rate based on messages I sent. I'm ugly, obese, and this is a Dutch dating site (so the competition is disproportionately tall White guys). This is way higher than I have with foreign toilets on international dating sites. However, due to social anxiety I respond to their responses in 90% of the cases, and one toilet I responded to after she wrote quite a lot of information hasn't responded yet.

I'm hopeful that I might ascend without geomaxxing.

After using dating apps for years I basically had 0 matches on most of them. Remove the looks filter and I am actually talking to toilets, this is unbelievable.

People who say that Tinder is the epitome of dating should really delete these looks-based apps and try something else.

I'll try to register as a toilet and see what my competition is like, how many messages, Etc.

I'll use a female friend's pictures and a fake name.

This is not bragging, anyone who hasn't tried direct messaging apps join one now and report back.

This is not bragging, anyone who hasn't tried direct messaging apps join one now and report back.
I have literally tried almost all of these apps, and my response is literally 0% on every fucking app, everywhere. Dutch or not. Literally, not a single female would ever talk to me. I'm in an eternal battle for even the slightest bit of attention. This is a fucking brag thread to the fullest extent.

And I am not fucking obese, I am fucking gymmaxxed and shredded and still. @tehgymcel420 All of this because I am an ugly sandnigger. I can only cope with anime girls because they are not even sentient beings.

The perks of being a 6’2 manlet

@Caesercel permban this retard

I basically filter for "Online now" and do it during work days and I don't approach unemployed toilets (as they have more free time and are less desperate). Not a single one of these conversations translated into an actual date nor any romantic interest on her side.

I have literally tried almost all of these apps, and my response is literally 0% on every fucking app, everywhere. Dutch or not. Literally, not a single female would ever talk to me. I'm in an eternal battle for even the slightest bit of attention. This is a fucking brag thread to the fullest extent.

And I am not fucking obese, I am fucking gymmaxxed and shredded and still. @tehgymcel420 All of this because I am an ugly sandnigger. I can only cope with anime girls because they are not even sentient beings.

Did you optimise when and to whom you'll respond?

I found out that unemployed and non-White toilets are less likely to respond. Likewise if you're not White you should look for "Openness cues" which are things like tattoos, nose rings, obesity in toilets. I get ghosted after a few messages, but at least I can START something.

The perks of being a 6’2 manlet
OP should be banned, this is some insane bragging. I would not even be able to get 3% response rate with my best efforts.

For context

These are the types of toilets I try to message during specific hours.

OP should be banned, this is some insane bragging. I would not even be able to get 3% response rate with my best efforts.

How? I haven't had a single date after using the site for 3 months, not a single toilet actually wanted to date me? Do you want me to get banned for getting friendly rejections and ghosted after a handful of messages?

You should go and beat OP up. You’re in the same country, he’s probably your next door neighbor

I'm convinced that some members here are paid Tinder employees.

You should go and beat OP up. You’re in the same country, he’s probably your next door neighbor

I literally always carry weapons, they should try and see where it gets them

Did you optimise when and to whom you'll respond?

I found out that unemployed and non-White toilets are less likely to respond. Likewise if you're not White you should look for "Openness cues" which are things like tattoos, nose rings, obesity in toilets. I get ghosted after a few messages, but at least I can START something.
JFL. No, but I have tried this shit on so many apps and the results are ALWAYS the same. I am evidently subhuman and there is nothing to be done about that, except go roping or go do something special.
For context

View attachment 871235

These are the types of toilets I try to message during specific hours.
Yeah, not even going for that mate. My age limit is like 30. I try to look for girls around my age or slightly older, 7 years difference max, but they are all getting ravaged by Chad in every hole.
How? I haven't had a single date after using the site for 3 months, not a single toilet actually wanted to date me? Do you want me to get banned for getting friendly rejections and ghosted after a handful of messages?
You giga mog me to the moon despite being obese, while I am literally gymmaxxed. This makes me envious of you.
I still have some other people to beat up first, for example my grandma.

If you're in the Netherlands try Happy Pancake, I'm very sure your experience won't be too different from mine.

You giga mog me to the moon despite being obese, while I am literally gymmaxxed. This makes me envious of you.

You mog me into oblivion, I see short muscular men with girlfriends here all the time, I basically never see obese men with anything.

Yeah, not even going for that mate. My age limit is like 30. I try to look for girls around my age or slightly older, 7 years difference max, but they are all getting ravaged by Chad in every hole.

My MINIMUM is 30, perhaps the wall is less of a cope than some men here make it out to be.

You mog me into oblivion, I see short muscular men with girlfriends here all the time, I basically never see obese men with anything.
I literally haven't spoken to a female that isn't family or a health care professional in over 4 years.
:lul:

I don't think there is anyone that mogs me mate.

nice brag OP

I still have a 100% rejection rate, a response doesn't indicate interest. She could just be bored or I brought up a hobby she likes talking about. I'm still too ugly to actually date.

I literally haven't spoken to a female that isn't family or a health care professional in over 4 years.

I am sick of female healthcare professionals, I want to get WMO but all health care providers are female or male Sex Havers. You also went to Speciaal Voortgezet Onderwijs? It's basically a factory for unemployment.

Are you Moroccan, Egyptian, or Turk?

I am sick of female healthcare professionals, I want to get WMO but all health care providers are female or male Sex Havers. You also went to Speciaal Voortgezet Onderwijs? It's basically a factory for unemployment.
I'm on welfare and I just rot to death, that's my life. Every few years my welfare gets extended because I'm obviously a retard who cannot do better for himself.

There are literally these sites for only Moroccans, a Moroccan friend of mine (short, bald in his 20's) told me that he found his wife through a dating agency that connects Dutch Moroccans to Moroccan Moroccans. Muslims have way better options than me.

View attachment 871238

There are literally these sites for only Moroccans, a Moroccan friend of mine (short, bald in his 20's) told me that he found his wife through a dating agency that connects Dutch Moroccans to Moroccan Moroccans. Muslims have way better options than me.
Wouldn't work for me, since:
1. I'm not Muslim
2. I hate Moroccans and want to see them all dead
3. I'm a weeaboo

View attachment 871238

Wouldn't work for me, since:
1. I'm not Muslim
2. I hate Moroccans and want to see them all dead
3. I'm a weeaboo

I also have an Asian fetish and I'm an Atheist myself. I tried TanTan here 0 matches after 3 years, Paktor, 0 matches after 7 years. I gave up on finding an Asian here.

Did you even read it? I go for desperate older toilets with jobs during limited free time. I may have found a strategy that can also work for you?

Are you actually uninterested in ascending?

I also have an Asian fetish and I'm an Atheist myself. I tried TanTan here 0 matches after 3 years, Paktor, 0 matches after 7 years. I gave up on finding an Asian here.
Asians only want white tall Dutch Chads. I tried online dating in the biggest Asian shitholes, and got 0 matches in all of them. So fuck Asians, whatever mate. They are so fucking hypergamous, they should just be genocided and they deserve it honestly.

Did you even read it? I go for desperate older toilets with jobs during limited free time. I may have found a strategy that can also work for you?

Are you actually uninterested in ascending?
I'm just joking around man. 50% response rating is awesome.

I'm just joking around man. 50% response rating is awesome.

You should try this strategy too. Avoid any looks-first app, anywhere where you can message directly is better. I had a 10% response rate on a Filipino one, but they never responded beyond 2 messages. Here I get ghosted after 3 messages, which is a minor improvement but at least hopeful.

I joined a direct messaging dating app and so far I've had a 50% response rate based on messages I sent. I'm ugly, obese, and this is a Dutch dating site (so the competition is disproportionately tall White guys). This is way higher than I have with foreign toilets on international dating sites. However, due to social anxiety I respond to their responses in 90% of the cases, and one toilet I responded to after she wrote quite a lot of information hasn't responded yet.

After using dating apps for years I basically had 0 matches on most of them. Remove the looks filter and I am actually talking to toilets, this is unbelievable.

People who say that Tinder is the epitome of dating should really delete these looks-based apps and try something else.

I'll try to register as a toilet and see what my competition is like, how many messages, Etc.

50% is way better than my rate

You should try this strategy too. Avoid any looks-first app, anywhere where you can message directly is better. I had a 10% response rate on a Filipino one, but they never responded beyond 2 messages. Here I get ghosted after 3 messages, which is a minor improvement but at least hopeful.
Cool thread, no idea how well this will work for me but it sounds worth a try. This is the kind of info this site should be more focused on. Instead of doing one more tinder experiment showing how you can score as a HIV positive child rapist if you look good enough try comparing response rates on differend types of apps to an actuall completly average male profile.