Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I have 4 pounds of chocolate in my room

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★★★
lindor, toblerone duplo, milka, ritter sport, kinder
there's two large boxes of chocolate in my room. I'm eating chocolate every day. I have at least 25,000 calories in chocolate here.

lindor, toblerone duplo, milka, ritter sport, kinder
there's two large boxes of chocolate in my room. I'm eating chocolate every day. I have at least 25,000 calories in chocolate here.
:skull: That shi is bad for you :feels::feels:

eat it all in one sitting

:skull: That shi is bad for you :feels::feels:
very bad, I had ~10 pounds when I started and I gained 5 pounds in a week. now I only eat them right before exercise and I'm not gaining anymore.
eat it all in one sitting
considering going on an all day hike just so I can take three bars and eat them on the go. they're the family size bars too :feelsohh:

very bad, I had ~10 pounds when I started and I gained 5 pounds in a week. now I only eat them right before exercise and I'm not gaining anymore.

considering going on an all day hike just so I can take three bars and eat them on the go. they're the family size bars too :feelsohh:
The exercise will reverse the damage, nvm, it's just bad to eat food which makes you gain too much weight, because if you're a sub5 and a fatcel, you'll feel like dogshit, but if you're healthy, you're good

The exercise will reverse the damage, nvm, it's just bad to eat food which makes you gain too much weight, because if you're a sub5 and a fatcel, you'll feel like dogshit, but if you're healthy, you're good
I'm still sub5 so I'm halfway there brocel

Lifefuel for chocolatecels. I think it'd be bad for your hormones and micronutrients though. Also your insulin sensitivity? Enjoy feelling like a wet noodle afterwards

I'm still sub5 so I'm halfway there brocel
cfaeona6uwt51.jpg

Lifefuel for chocolatecels. I think it'd be bad for your hormones and micronutrients though. Also your insulin sensitivity? Enjoy feelling like a wet noodle afterwards
diabetes does run in my family but so do I so the sugar is used up with exercise, hadn't thought of micronutrients though, should I worry?
:feelskek: how I was made

diabetes does run in my family but so do I so the sugar is used up with exercise, hadn't thought of micronutrients though, should I worry?

Just eat like a big salad with romaine and cherry tomatoes and kale and random legumes. I like the running but know that dietary fat blocks your insulin receptors. If you're wanting to go long distanced than carbs will be slower to hit

Unironically eat it all. What? You got something to live for that's better than chocolate?

dietary fat blocks your insulin receptors
shouldn't be a problem for me at least for now since the glucose gets directly turned into energy pretty quickly from exercise, I do feel pretty slow if I wait more than an hour after eating
Unironically eat it all. What? You got something to live for that's better than chocolate?
yeah, more chocolate!

maybe try black choco? or anything low on sugar, if u worry check your sugar level once a while. u shouldnt be worry if sugar u eat not above daily rec tbh.

wish i was u rn, i will gain a whole pound of fat in one sitting

maybe try black choco? or anything low on sugar, if u worry check your sugar level once a while. u shouldnt be worry if sugar u eat not above daily rec tbh.
nah I don't care at the moment, I do intermittent fasting so it all balances out

wish i was u rn, i will gain a whole pound of fat in one sitting
I'm living the life brocel. wouldn't want to be me when the diabetes hits though kek

Like IS LIKE a box of chocolates...

Nigga got me craving Toblerone.

Why do you have all that chocolate

Why do you have all that chocolate
I convinced a germancel to go shopping and buy me as much chocolate as he can get with $100 USD and ship it out to me in the states