Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have 15 assignments due in 8 hours

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
i had one whole week to do them all but i refused. im hoping i can skip school tomroorow but fuck, i guess ill do them all tonight. fucking hell

Honestly your fault. I can understand 4 or 5 assignments but 15 is too much

Oh it’s so over for you. You’re in for a world of hurt and a very bad day tomorrow.

at this rate you'll start the assignments seconds before the deadline jfl

:rolleyes:

Honestly your fault. I can understand 4 or 5 assignments but 15 is too much
You say that but remember most normoes have a group of friends they do their assignments with and copy from. How is it his fault he doesn't have that type of support and help from peers and others? He is forced to just figure everything out and do everything alone.

You say that but remember most normoes have a group of friends they do their assignments with and copy from. How is it his fault he doesn't have that type of support and help from peers and others? He is forced to just figure everything out and do everything alone.
i had one whole week to do them all but i refused
He could’ve at least done a few

15 assignments in one week is still fucking brutal.
legit man, cant even blaem me for not wanting to do it
legit i texted everyone in my class for help, not one person helped me.

Reminds me of me before I failed highschool and spend the 7 years after NEETING or wageslaving on the factory floor with alcohol as my only cope watching all my peers and former classmates become succesful, have children, own houses and cars while I was left with my dick in my hand, don't make the same mistake.

Are they short assignments? Because 15 in a week it's a lot that's 2 assignments a day and then 1 :feelswhat: If they're just problem sets or reading a book chapter fine but if there's actual research... :shock:

Are they short assignments? Because 15 in a week it's a lot that's 2 assignments a day and then 1 :feelswhat: If they're just problem sets or reading a book chapter fine but if there's actual research... :shock:
yeah some are short
no need for memorizing its just the writing down

i had one whole week to do them all but i refused. im hoping i can skip school tomroorow but fuck, i guess ill do them all tonight. fucking hell
School is for sissies anyway, my posts are all the educations your ever gonna need

ChatGPT is your friend

You will make 15 posts on here instead of those 15 assignments

Your only assignment in life is acquiring sex.

blame it on a woman.

I just turned in an assignment 03:52, started studying again at 24 of all the bad decisions, I like studying late as opposed to waking up early I get more things done at night.

Rough, reminds me of me in HS. Same as OP, no one to help me, ever.

Proud of you for trying and finishing 11 out of 15, brocel

Brutal

As a felllow studycuck, a good tip I have found with chatgpt for my studies that isnt outright having it do the work for me.

Is I will copy paste a wall of text I need to read, and then I put it in chatgpt and tell it to shortly summarize it for me, so you do not have to waste mental exhaustion on reading, its been helpful for me.

I CAN DO ONE FOR U TRUST

Mogs me I have a month's work to do

Use Chat-gpt to do all of them.

Purchase GPT4, if you already know how to use API use their API instead it'll give better results and give these stupid teachers a GPT4 thing. 12 assignements should take you 2 hours maximum and rephrasing stuff not to trigger ai detection should take you 2 more.

To be fair this isn't even a problem anymore, youngcels are lucky to live in this time and age