Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have 1400 hours on Overwatch

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
But it breaks me.
It kills me.
Matchmaker decides the games, not me.
I need to quit, but can you imagine what it means to leave a 1400 hour investment behind?
You cannot fathom ...

How long have you been playing it for?

Last couple seasons sucked ass. Uninstall that garbage

If you only have 1400 hrs in the game, despite playing it for 8 years, then you must've taken long breaks in-between, meaning you're not truly committed to the game.

Last edited:
But I've been playing since season1, since May 2016, 1400 hours for nothing? :(
Nigga... it's an online game you've already wasted your time no sense in wasting more on a game that is becoming more and more trash by the patch

Nigga... it's an online game you've already wasted your time no sense in wasting more on a game that is becoming more and more trash by the patch
Thank you bro, I needed to hear that.

Since Season1. May 2016,
i played overwatch 2 for 2 weeks, reached gold, and dropped it. It seems overly simplistic to me, but i played dps which i would say is the simplest role

i played overwatch 2 for 2 weeks, reached gold, and dropped it. It seems overly simplistic to me, but i played dps which i would say is the simplest role
The entire game has been extremely dumbed down and made into a baby game, ever since they increased projectile size it has become an even bigger daycare for the unskilled.

Truecel trait:

I have 3800 hours in Deepwoken but it made me a better person. Overcucks will just ruin your life such an L game.

I have 3800 hours in Deepwoken but it made me a better person. Overcucks will just ruin your life such an L game.
True, true. Playing any competitive team-based game in solo-queue is already hell because the outcome of your games is not determined by you, but by the matchmaker, but in Overwatch it's even worse, because you cannot carry a braindead teammate because of how heaviely the game relies on people playing their role properly.
In CS for example, when you're good, you can carry a game. But in Overwatch, when your Tank sucks, you cannot win anymore because you cannot win without a Tank.
I need to quit.

If you want to stop, then it’s not worth playing that shit. It’s just a video game, and you should realise it is pointless especially if you do not enjoy it.

I had 5k hours on destiny 2 and quit that fucking shit once it got stale and even more monetised. I have zero regrets and barely think about that game now.

But it breaks me.
It kills me.
I need to quit, but can you imagine what it means to leave a 1400 hour investment behind?
You cannot fathom ...
I have 5k hours on fortnite(on pc) I used to play on ps4 and have no idea how long I've been playing that side jfl

My deepest condolences

I have zero hours on Overwatch

I only play games that just have no objective and are only for fun. Can’t imagine doing games like Minecraft or other shit that is literally work.

But it breaks me.
It kills me.
You cannot fathom ...
I used to play Overwatch a lot in 2016, the heyday of Overwatch, but then I got bored. Partly because the competitive teams almost always sucked, partly because I wanted to change the game.

I don't like overwatch, at least the females in the game are good in hentais

I've never played it but the gameplay must be super fun if you're willing to deal with the tranny fanbase