Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have 0 likes on tinder

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Not even bots or fake profiles swipe right on me.
I have 0 likes even tho I have some mid quality pictures and swipe right even on the most disgusting pigwhore cunts :feelspuke::feelspuke:.
It is truely over for me.
I am 1/10 truecel abomination non-human :feelsohgod:

bro I tried tinder for 5 years and got 10 likes out of swiping right on nearly everyone every day, in fact in the first year when tinder came out (I think, like 2015) I swiped every girl within a 100 mile radius and got 0 likes. Pictures outside, pictures with dogs, pictures with people, none of it matters don't even waste your time.
There's some kind of stupid ranking system that's tailored to women. Men get 50 swipes a day while women get unlimited, and if you swipe right on every single girl you get ranked lower and don't appear on their feeds. You are also competing with 1000+ other men for one girl.
The system is rigged. So you can either swipe right on every girl and wait years for a single reply (by then she has already fucked multiple chads and probably deleted the app), or be picky and lower your chances to near zero to even have a conversation. It's a no win situation.
Hell I even fucking PAID for super likes and got ignored, and I was super liking literal 3/10's. It's fucking over. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
I have 0 likes even tho I have some mid quality pictures and swipe right even on the most disgusting pigwhore cunts :feelspuke::feelspuke:.
bro I have 0 likes too, I swiped 20000 times right with different dating apps :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I have a question, how do you know someone is a bot on tinder

Only fakecels use ''dating'' apps

Don't worry my fellow brothercel in the name jesus and the secret supreme code every single integralist who would fight the jewish infidels would see the true magnificience about his body and mind a true white aryan warrior

I have 0 Tinder

Tinder is where spontaneous dreams of having a relationship or sex based on mutual affection come to die.I graduated without having a girlfriend and only after that i installed Tinder,ofc with zero results and few bots.

bro I tried tinder for 5 years and got 10 likes out of swiping right on nearly everyone every day, in fact in the first year when tinder came out (I think, like 2015) I swiped every girl within a 100 mile radius and got 0 likes. Pictures outside, pictures with dogs, pictures with people, none of it matters don't even waste your time.
There's some kind of stupid ranking system that's tailored to women. Men get 50 swipes a day while women get unlimited, and if you swipe right on every single girl you get ranked lower and don't appear on their feeds. You are also competing with 1000+ other men for one girl.
The system is rigged. So you can either swipe right on every girl and wait years for a single reply (by then she has already fucked multiple chads and probably deleted the app), or be picky and lower your chances to near zero to even have a conversation. It's a no win situation.
Hell I even fucking PAID for super likes and got ignored, and I was super liking literal 3/10's. It's fucking over. :feelsseriously:
Don’t superlike, that’s supercringe and a pussy drier.