Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hated my lunch period during high school

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
Nearly every lunch period I had in high school was spent alone either in the library or in my car. It was too embarrassing to eat alone in the main lunch room and it was vulnerable too since random people would sometimes come up to me just to make me the butt of their joke. At least people can't be shitty to me if I'm in the library or my car.

I was invisible in a sense that nobody ever interacted with me, included me, or acknowledged my existence, but still visible enough for people to target me. People DID see me, but not as a person, rather an easy vessel to pick on and feel superior to.

Being in my car was especially terrible since I got to see everyone else with all their friends drive off campus. It was a constant reminder of what I'll never have. I honestly preferred class because at least there's something else going on and nobody would question why I'm there.

I left high school with zero friends. I have not spoken to anyone from my high school since my graduation, not even online. This life fucking sucks.

I remember they made us eat our lunch outside and there was no fucking tables

I usually just ate outside watching this cute athletic girl who used to sit in the field with her friends

i hated to go there because the food they gave us was fucking shit,i remember i pucked when i ate spinach,poison for the body

i hated to go there because the food they gave us was fucking shit,i remember i pucked when i ate spinach,poison for the body
I never ate school lunches again after my freshman year. It tasted like dogshit. I'd rather go hungry than eat that slop.

You got a car in high school ? how old you have to be to get one where u live ?
16. I took drivers ed when I was 15 and then my parents got a car for me and my brother to share. I only drove to school junior and senior year

16. I took drivers ed when I was 15 and then my parents got a car for me and my brother to share. I only drove to school junior and senior year
Oh i see in france you have to be 18 to drive on your own

I'm sure the IT cucks that seems to really have a weird troon fetish on you are not going to show this post
Wait they have a troon fetish on me? Creepy as shit tbh.

And yeah they won't ever post stuff that humanizes us

Wait they have a troon fetish on me? Creepy as shit tbh.
I was trying to say in bad english that these troons seems to be obsessed with you considering how many times you ended up on IT :feelskek:

I was trying to say in bad english that these troons seems to be obsessed with you considering how many times you ended up on IT :feelskek:
oh I see. Yeah I'm kind of a celebrity in that sub. I've definitely been featured over 10 times on IT

I used to have toilet meals

gif-chancla-triste-sad-risitas

Nearly every lunch period I had in high school was spent alone either in the library or in my car. It was too embarrassing to eat alone in the main lunch room and it was vulnerable too since random people would sometimes come up to me just to make me the butt of their joke. At least people can't be shitty to me if I'm in the library or my car.

I was invisible in a sense that nobody ever interacted with me, included me, or acknowledged my existence, but still visible enough for people to target me. People DID see me, but not as a person, rather an easy vessel to pick on and feel superior to.

Being in my car was especially terrible since I got to see everyone else with all their friends drive off campus. It was a constant reminder of what I'll never have. I honestly preferred class because at least there's something else going on and nobody would question why I'm there.

I left high school with zero friends. I have not spoken to anyone from my high school since my graduation, not even online. This life fucking sucks.
I ate lunch in the bathroom. One time a kid caught me but I calmly walked out of there. He told a teacher that he saw me eating in the bathroom... the teacher didn't believe him and thought he's all making it up... :feelskek:

i used to eat in the art room to avoid this emo foid that bullied me. some of the worst years of my life and that’s saying something

ATTRACTIVE YOUNG GIRLS EVERYHWERE. at this point i only care about the girls. i will talk to a girl. i will sit next to a girl. i want girls.
girls.

I didn't drive and the library was too daunting to go in lol. There were groups in there congregating around tables. So I used to just walk around or go in the toilets.

used to get anxiety when the lunch bell rang, dreading finding a place to pass the hour. it was horrible. I'm glad it's over.

Well, I actually liked lunch time in high school.

It was my cigarette break.

One time a teacher caught me smoking and the bastard took my pack of cigarettes.
It was almost a full pack too.

I went out to mall and ate there instead

Was a long time ago for me, but I remember yeah freshman year was horrible. I had no friends in any classes so during lunch I ate alone, couldn’t even eat with the “nerds”. Was completely isolated. Would just quickly eat then go to the library and read the sports page of the newspaper.

Sophomore year, was a lot better, had lots of bros in my class.

Junior year because our classes alternated days, one day was good then the next I was alone.

Senior year was fine as far as lunch time.

Nearly every lunch period I had in high school was spent alone either in the library or in my car. It was too embarrassing to eat alone in the main lunch room and it was vulnerable too since random people would sometimes come up to me just to make me the butt of their joke
:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Spent all my HS lunch periods sitting at a table with people I didn’t know (there were no empty tables) and stared at the lunch tray without saying a word

We had a 7/11, McDonalds and a KFC within walking distance of our school. No cafeteria. Most kids had money from their parents to afford eating out if not every day, than every other day. Lots of kids had cars and would drive a bit further to go some of the other fast food places available. I was poor and could never afford to eat out. I'd starve all day and then go home and make myself a single meal of plain salted pasta or rice and frozen peas because that's all that was available in the house.