Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate zoomers so much

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I've come to hate them more than any other generation. They all talk like filthy ghetto rats. They celebrate the abuse and torment of sub 5 men. They try to groom shortcels into being faggots

Fuck, I hate them. I hate them in every bone in my body. I hope all of them suffer

I've come to hate them more than any other generation. They all talk like filthy ghetto rats. They celebrate the abuse and torment of sub 5 men. They try to groom shortcels into being faggots

Fuck, I hate them. I hate them in every bone in my body. I hope all of them suffer
Is that how they groomed you into whole thing that got you banned?

Even as a zoomer myself I hate zoomers. Boomers & millennials are right about us.

I hate them aswell, there is a lot of things wrong with zoomers but hating them won't really solve anything, its not like you can change anything about them

tbh

Rosen Yuck

i hate and envy zoomers because they are much more aware of there reality they live in, especially about male experience. And also they seem to care more about their health and looks than millenials. Growing up i was fucking clueless about everything and always went with the flow, led on blindly at all times.

Last edited:
Zoomers took what was from 4cucks. That was actually funny and original and turned it into cancer. That's what they do with anything that's cool fuck my generation.

teenagers have always been like this. Whats new is the lgbtq and the nigger copying turning mainstream.

As a gen z I gotta agree

I would say I agree but I'm gen z and just as brain rotten as the rest of gen z.