Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate zoomers and their shitty opinions

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
Just look at this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAH9kTG5C6w

Who the fuck cares you retarded dumbass about fancy graphics? Give us better artstyles. How about talk about gameplay? Nope, How well designed levels are? Nope, Weapon animations? Nope. Story at least? Nope, good progression or longevity and replayability? Nope zoomers hate that unless it's a Fortnite or Cod.

And none of those games (with the exception of BF1 and Metro Exodus) even had a good graphics, RDR2 looked like complete ass, Doom looked fine but nothing special but ran great so it's fine, Soy of War always looked like shit both characters and environments.

In 2013 we had first game with awful TAA implementation that killed graphics and performance and it still goes till today, thanks to the dynamic lights that cost way more than MSAA to implement and make everything look ugly and flat or oversaturated.

If you have played AC Unity with it's awful shader and lighting that made everything oversaturated and with bad aliasing then you have played every game released in past 10 years they all look ugly and muddy, that game was a prophet to show us how badly game will look in future, but nobody expected TAA and other screen reconstruction garbage to make 1080p rendering to look like 480p. Fuck modern gayming.

i would much prefer interesting to play game but with 2014-2016 graphics than boring DEI slop with best possible 2024 graphics