Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I HATE you mom!!!

Nordcel9588

Nordcel9588

IncellianPerspective: A pagan unable to reproduce
★★★★
My mother told me that she once had this 'Too-huge' cock boyfriend that was too huge it hurt for weeks type big. Like fucking monster energy plus size magnum-breaking type shit.

She broke up with him because he was 'too big'

And she bred with a beta that looks like a gordon freeman with absolutely no chin instead, and now I have a micropenis and suffer as incel because she was too much of an evolutionary maladaptive retard to care about the future of her male offspring. Only her feefees are important. Current hubby good chubby hubby beta buying lots of wine and vacations for her while I rot alone as a 28 year old virgin who is dickmogged by 80+% of men.

I FUCKING HATE YOU FOR FORCING ME INTO THIS SUBHUMAN GENETIC MISERY. BREEDING WITH A SWEDISH POTATOFACED NERD OVER A CHAD JUST SO YOU COULD SECURE GOOD BETABUXX INSTEAD OF BEING A GOOD MOTHER ABD SECURING YOUR SON WITH GOOD GENE.

I HATE HATE HATE YOU FOR THIS.
YOU DESERVE TO SCREAM WITH NO MOUTH!!!!

Attachments

• images (23).jpeg
    images (23).jpeg
    7.1 KB · Views: 12
Over for Vargvikernesscels

My mother told me that she once had this 'Too-huge' cock boyfriend that was too huge it hurt for weeks type big. Like fucking monster energy plus size magnum-breaking type shit.

She broke up with him because he was 'too big'
why would your mom tell you this?

Your mom’s a whore jfl. I couldn’t imagine my mom ever telling me something like that

What the fuck nasty shit are you discussing with your mom, that's fucking gross and weird :feelswhat:

What the fuck nasty shit are you discussing with your mom, that's fucking gross and weird :feelswhat:
She wonders why I am incel. I tell her why, then she gaslights me

"You're perfect with average sweerie remember my ex that was JUST SOOOO MASSIVE"

JFL
your mom must be some braindead whore to be telling her son about shit like this. unreal.

What exactly was the conversation prior to her telling you about her ex's massive cock? How the fuck does that topic come up between a mother and her kid?

What exactly was the conversation prior to her telling you about her ex's massive cock? How the fuck does that topic come up between a mother and her kid?
I was telling her why I don't have a girlfriend after she asked

How is that gross and weird fuck off normfag, I talk about this all the time and much more with my mom

What’s the problem? I always talk about my micropenis with my mom

Based. Remind her that she is a horrible human being for being such a retarded breeder

idk just feels like private information that shouldn't be openly discussed between parents and their kids. To me that's like telling my parents about me jerking off and describing to them exactly what I was fantasizing about during the wank session. If I had kids these are topics I wouldn't discuss with them.

Based. Remind her that she is a horrible human being for being such a retarded breeder
Yes I always tell her how she is a dumb bitch
idk just feels like private information that shouldn't be openly discussed between parents and their kids. To me that's like telling my parents about me jerking off and describing to them exactly what I was fantasizing about during the wank session. If I had kids these are topics I wouldn't discuss with them.
why? My mom already know all my fetish, despite her dooming me to inceldom, I still love her a lot and I like how I can talk freely with her, sometime my balls hurt and I tell her to see if there’s something wrong etc…

:dafuckfeels:

Yes I always tell her how she is a dumb bitch

why? My mom already know all my fetish, despite her dooming me to inceldom, I still love her a lot and I like how I can talk freely with her, sometime my balls hurt and I tell her to see if there’s something wrong etc…
If it works for you I guess there's no issue, it's just not something I'd do personally

Your mom really used your insecurity to brag about her ex :feelsugh:

I don't wanna say it but you're gonna have to kill your mom irl

Bruuutal read man. Hopefully in the next life God will give you 14 in turbo shlong so you can slay stacies holes.