Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate working

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Proud Satanist
★★★★★
My fucking schedule for work isn't showing up, and I don't want to go in today. Fuck fuck fuck this world. I'm so tired of doing everything for everyone else, meanwhile nothing ever changes for me. My health is on a scary decline, I stopped caring how I look, and I feel so drained by this life.

I cannot stay sober anymore. Not even for a couple of hours. I just need something. :feelsrope:

My fucking schedule for work isn't showing up, and I don't want to go in today. Fuck fuck fuck this world. I'm so tired of doing everything for everyone else, meanwhile nothing ever changes for me. My health is on a scary decline, I stopped caring how I look, and I feel so drained by this life.

I cannot stay sober anymore. Not even for a couple of hours. I just need something. :feelsrope:
Neetmaxx

i hate living as a subhuman

35 more years to go Inkwell!

This. I'm hoping my heart will collapse from the poor treatment of my overall health. But I don't want to make it past 30.
I collapsed 3 times so far. I suspect my bad sleep cycle. I hope I pass away the next time.

But I know my luck. I'll probably fall on my neck and become a vegetable

I texted my manager and she isn't responding!!! Fuck it I'm not going today, don't care if I get fired. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I collapsed 3 times so far. I suspect my bad sleep cycle. I hope I pass away the next time.

But I know my luck. I'll probably fall on my neck and become a vegetable
Brutal as fuck man. Do you take care of your health outside of the bad sleep that is impossible to fix?

Brutal as fuck man. Do you take care of your health outside of the bad sleep that is impossible to fix?
I don't really care honestly. I have so many problems in life. Problems that I cannot resolve due to other problems, wich are caused by other problems.

I'm surprised that I lasted this long.

My dream will always be to pass away peacefully in my sleep

I don't really care honestly. I have so many problems in life. Problems that I cannot resolve due to other problems, wich are caused by other problems.

I'm surprised that I lasted this long.

My dream will always be to pass away peacefully in my sleep
Sounds like my life. Best of luck to you friend. Fuck this life and everything it has to "offer".

Sounds like my life. Best of luck to you friend. Fuck this life and everything it has to "offer".
Thanks. It won't get better. So fuck life, I attempted to end it multiple times, but in the end I can't even get that right.

It's pure hell, and I hope my life ends peacefully one day

I've gained so much fucking weight I look like a fat fucking whale :kys:
It's not that bad. It's ok to be fat. Especially since 90% of the foids claim being fat makes you healthy and special

I feel like I would relapse on alcohol if I was made to work.