Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate work so much I sometimes fantasize about homelessness

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Obviously I don't have the balls to be homeless, but fuck I hate work so much. And that's not just my current job, I can't even imagine any job that would be realistic for me to get that I wouldn't hate.

Fuck I really dread it. Can't even rest on Sunday cause I think of how much I hate the next day. And by the time I get home from work I'm tired as shit and can't do anything, even though I just sit on my ass all day. I don't even make any money in this country, I live with my parents, am frugal and I still have nothing left at the end of the month.

Although homelessness is horrible so nevermind. Guess it's this till I die.

things will get bettER at work

Would your parents kick you out, if you would quit your job?

What do you do for work?

There's no way out. This life is fucking fucked

Would your parents kick you out, if you would quit your job?
Probably not, but the guilt would be unbearable. We get along very well now, in the past I was an alcoholic for a while and did some things that hurt them deeply, so now I'm compensating and I try to be nice to them. I love them too so I don't want to break their heart either, and me not working definitely would. They can clearly see I have no friends and no women, if I had no job either I'd be a total loser. They're old too, my dad is almost 70, I don't want to hurt them any more.
What do you do for work?
I reveal too many details about myself online so I try to keep some to myself as to not doxx myself, but it's a fairly average office job. So it's not the worst case possible, it could be much worse, but god damn it do I hate it.

working is sui fuel if you arent a ceo

Homeless chad mogs a rich incel/normie

I reveal too many details about myself online so I try to keep some to myself as to not doxx myself, but it's a fairly average office job. So it's not the worst case possible, it could be much worse, but god damn it do I hate it.
Why do you hate it though? Your co-workers, Or just the job itself?

Is it skilled, like did you need a degree for it or is it something a fairly sentient femoid could do?