Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate women.

blackoutblackin

blackoutblackin

Officer
★★★★★
On TikTok live I asked this girl what she was wearing and got ignored but then this other guy asked her and she gave in. Keep in mind I don’t use my face as a TikTok pfp and I still got ignored. The other guy had a motorcycle pfp. So to make up for getting cucked, I’m gonna post her fit on here for you guys to see. Enjoy.

Attachments

• IMG_3146.jpeg
    IMG_3146.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 982
I hate whores with every fiber of my being. Just as corrupt as this god of ours. I have lost all sympathy when I see some foid crying crocodile tears.

On TikTok live I asked this girl what she was wearing and got ignored but then this other guy asked her and she gave in. Keep in mind I don’t use my face as a TikTok pfp and I still got ignored. The other guy had a motorcycle pfp. So to make up for getting cucked, I’m gonna post her fit on here for you guys to see. Enjoy.
Paragon looksmatch

I hate them, they are showing you they will always reject you because they are discriminatory assholes. I literally hate them for having shallow preferences.

I hope she injures her pinky toe and needs to visit a hospital in kalkota (in video game)

>engaging with tiktok in any capacity
wow.

Modern foids are trash