Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate women

Ba5e0e6b73f4e39c543df6f35f950afc6e0e1f3fbb4e7548a28d30b09cd0f69a

Why do you want to be a submissive slave to white mommy then? :horror:

Why do you want to be a submissive slave to white mommy then? :horror:
To be honest, if a White person appeared anywhere in my vicinity, I'd run away because of the sheer shame and humiliation I'd feel getting mogged. I am too unworthy of being around Whites.

To be honest, if a White person appeared anywhere in my vicinity, I'd run away because of the sheer shame and humiliation I'd feel getting mogged. I am too unworthy of being around Whites.
Imagine feeling this way but having to go to college with them every day.

I’m literally the ugliest person in most of my classes and oftentimes the only curry. It’s so suifuel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Season 8 Nbc GIF by One Chicago

Weren’t you from the States? :feelswhere: If so, was feeling inferior to mayos the only reason you migrated to Inceldia?

Imagine feeling this way but having to go to college with them every day.

I’m literally the ugliest person in most of my classes and oftentimes the only curry. It’s so suifuel :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
College is a waste of time. You learn nothing of value and only accumulate debt.
If so, was feeling inferior to mayos the only reason you migrated to Inceldia?
It was the primary reason.

It was the primary reason.
:feelsseriously:

So you chose to purposely make your life shittier by deciding to live in an infinitely worse environment just because of your inferiority complex? :feelskek:

My word.

College is a waste of time. You learn nothing of value and only accumulate debt.
True but you need a degree to get a job.

I plan on looking for a remote job as soon as I graduate and once I’ve sorted out my finances, relocating to a third world shithole.

Not for cringe passport bro-ing but to escape the white mog and be able to live better than I would in burgerland

So you chose to purposely make your life shittier by deciding to live in an infinitely worse environment just because of your inferiority complex? :feelskek:
I think we had this conversation before. My life here is better. I get a lot more social support here.

You spelled foids wrong

True but you need a degree to get a job.

I plan on looking for a remote job as soon as I graduate and once I’ve sorted out my finances, relocating to a third world shithole.

Not for cringe passport bro-ing but to escape the white mog and be able to live better than I would in burgerland
High IQ perspective.

:feelsseriously:

My word.
Dude’s a NEET, conditions in India are worse for sure but at least he probably has relatives and family friends there and therefore some form of social support

Mogs being all alone in NA

I think we had this conversation before. My life here is better. I get a lot more social support here.
Fair enough. Not all downgrades are entirely bad decisions.

Dude’s a NEET, conditions in India are worse for sure but at least he probably has relatives and family friends there and therefore some form of social support
Yeah, and he can probably have his back for all his nonexistent endeavors. It’s a good end-game for NEETs if you can pull it off.

Mogs being all alone in NA
Communities have become so atomized and disintegrated in the West that even White men find themselves living alone without anyone to understand them. All they have are right wing spaces, manosphere forums, and incel forums. The reason for this disintegration is foids and foids alone. Foids were the glue that held families together, so without them, men have no where to go but down.

Communities have become so atomized and disintegrated in the West that even White men find themselves living alone without anyone to understand them. All they have are right wing spaces, manosphere forums, and incel forums.
Yup this is why rope rates are so high. Even married middle aged men in the West tend to rope a lot since they’re socially isolated save for a nagging wife
The reason for this disintegration is foids and foids alone. Foids were the glue that held families together, so without them, men have no where to go but down.
:yes::yes::yes:

Even married middle aged men in the West tend to rope a lot since they’re socially isolated save for a nagging wife
Married men in many ways have it worse than incels because they have to provide for their matriarchs and children without getting any sex or love.

Married men in many ways have it worse than incels because they have to provide for their matriarchs and children without getting any sex or love.
Yeah and this is exactly why non-curries who tell us to “just arranged marriage max bro!” are retarded

At least white, black, spic normies can squeeze some starfish sex out of their foid every once in a while. Curry “men” literally touch pussy once or twice then never again