Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate women

Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
I HATE THEM!!!

:horror: How dare u hate our kweens like that? Master will expunge u now. We r the greatest feminist forum in this universe

:horror: How dare u hate our kweens like that? Master will expunge u now. We r the greatest feminist forum in this universe
Nail me to the cross jesus type shit

ALL WOMEN ARE QUEEN ALL WOMEN ARE QUEEN ALL WOMEN WOMEN ALL WOMEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN

ALL WOMEN ARE QUEEN ALL WOMEN ARE QUEEN ALL WOMEN WOMEN ALL WOMEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN
I will open your skull n pour acid in it dahmer type shit

Screenshot 2023 10 17 105127 AM
This is misogynistic

Same Im too nice but try to look tough sometimes like a wounded dog
I've tried every approach for women but it's just over for me. I'm gonna stick to hopefully conquering greycelism and reaching incel nirvana.

Bold opinion to have on this site.

I've tried every approach for women but it's just over for me. I'm gonna stick to hopefully conquering greycelism and reaching incel nirvana.
cancercel that you? you gotta get more creative with the usernames

My nose is nearly twice the length of the average I think Nosecel is more than a fitting name for me.
Your username shouldve been pinnochio

I also hate rats and mosquitos

They are almost as bad as women, maybe 25%
Yeah i wish I could snap my fingers n make them dissappear atleast spiders mind their business

Can’t see a legitimately justifiable reason to not hate them. Being misogynistic in 2023 is basic self-defense when you open Twitter and the first thing you read with over a 100k updoots is “I hate short men.”

Can’t see a legitimately justifiable reason to not hate them. Being misogynistic in 2023 is basic self-defense when you open Twitter and the first thing you read with over a 100k updoots is “I hate short men.”
I hate shitter I always see posts hating men n incels