Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I HATE WOMEN

MACHETE

MACHETE

The highest -cel on the .is
-
I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDZ WHO WOULD LISTEN TO ME SPERG ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE, DESPISE WOMEN.

They have the shitiest possible personality. Except their looks theres nothing redeeming about them, at least in my experience..

They have the shitiest possible personality. Except their looks theres nothing redeeming about them, at least in my experience..
they can just play the victim card easily I HATE IT

they can just play the victim card easily I HATE IT
Thats the simps, foids can run their mouths but god forbid smack them simps are always ready to gang up and attack. Law and police are giga simps, they always hold the female side. Foids start shits and then play the victim.

Thats the simps, foids can run their mouths but god forbid smack them simps are always ready to gang up and attack. Law and police are giga simps, they always hold the female side. Foids start shits and then play the victim.
bro i loved that game i would end with the main character + the frog + the evil wizard vs LAVOS :feelsLSD:

bro i loved that game i would end with the main character + the frog + the evil wizard vs LAVOS :feelsLSD:
Yeah, it was a great game, Chrono Cross also. Story was very good and complicated, its still mindfucking me after all these years. JRPGs are not brave enough to make good story, they go with the litehearted japanese school bullshits.

Yeah, it was a great game, Chrono Cross also. Story was very good and complicated, its still mindfucking me after all these years. JRPGs are not brave enough to make good story, they go with the litehearted japanese school bullshits.
agreed with that shit about some fucking animecel magically getting stacy litez and beckiez - wtf

agreed with that shit about some fucking animecel magically getting stacy litez and beckiez - wtf
Like Xenoblade 2, its a great game for today's standards exactly because its a full fantasy setting, but that kid manlet protagonist getting two gigastacies is beyond fantasy.

Like Xenoblade 2, its a great game for today's standards exactly because its a full fantasy setting, but that kid manlet protagonist getting two gigastacies is beyond fantasy.
to cater to freaking otakuz, man :feelsugh:

JRPGs are not brave enough to make good story,
True, but I do like that one where you collect animals in little spherical cages and pit them in cage fights against each other. :feelsLSD:

I DONT HAVE ANY FRIENDZ WHO WOULD LISTEN TO ME SPERG ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE, DESPISE WOMEN.
Women are cruel and heartless. It’s the morbidly obese feminazis who enable and feed into this mentality.
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Hating women means giving them value, they have no value. You can hate the bully who humiliated you, because he has value being a man, but women have no value whatsoever.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz