Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate women who are cocky about their sexual assets

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Luminary
★★★★★
And they go around all cocky and shit with low cut tops and slutty clothes like that makes them special or something.

"GUYS SEE I HAVE TITS AREN'T I COOL?"
No one cares whore stfu

we should start calling the police on them for being naked

i hate all foids especially pretty ones

we should start calling the police on them for being naked
They're basically eye raping me by wearing slutty clothes and not letting me have sex with them it's SA to leave me with an erect cock in pain. Shameful.

Point out an obvious insecurity. They're not difficult to spot. Women think soaking their insecurities in ten pounds of cake icing will hide them. :lul:

Point out an obvious insecurity. They're not difficult to spot. Women think soaking their insecurities in ten pounds of cake icing will hide them. :lul:
My foid relative made fun of me through text once and I was about to reply "front facing camera flash on no makeup what do u look like?" but I didn't lel

My foid relative made fun of me through text once and I was about to reply "front facing camera flash on no makeup what do u look like?" but I didn't lel
You should've. That would've been hilarious :feelskek: :feelskek:

My cock in their ASSets

they aren't cocky they don't even have cocks

meh plenty of foids who wear skimpy stuff are insecure

eg. self-hating bpd foids do it constantly