Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate women thread. In this thread you say how much you hate women.

4mags1

4mags1

Recruit
★★
It's simple. It's a very good way to let some of your rage and anger out. Just reply with "I hate women" or some variant of that and you're good. You will feel a bit better if and when you do so.

I'll start.

I hate women more than they will ever know.

Your turn.

Joined Nov 12, 2017
Posts 38
Online 23h 6m

If you hated foids, you would have posted more.

I wake up everymorning thinking "god I fucking hate women. I hate them so much"

Never understood this. How the fuck does anybody here truly "hate" women while simultaneously desperately desiring one?

Ranting and raging about them and their way of life is a way to cope with the blackpill like a distraction from reality, but at the end of the day, its a coping mechanism and if any incel here had the chance to have a healthy relationship with a woman, they would leave this forum in a heartbeat or they would be a volcel

So this thread is just a trick question

Good fucking morning

I have fantasies of punching them in the face until all thats left is pulp. Or getting behind one, grabbing her chin, and sawing at her throat with a sharp knife in gta v

i hate normies chads kikes and women

I hope a random woman gets raped by a pack of UK curries

Why are you falling for this IT shit?

Why are you falling for this IT shit?

I'm hardly an IncelTears person. If you're worrying about optics then you don't understand inceldom too well. We're not some political movement. No matter how we try we're going to be attacked by normies and mainstream media. If you're holding yourself back as an incel and refusing to talk about how much hate you have for women or normies or the world then you're doing it wrong.

Cucking yourself because of "muh optics" never works well.

I have white hot rage for them, there is no underestimating how much I hate them.

I'm hardly an IncelTears person. If you're worrying about optics then you don't understand inceldom too well. We're not some political movement. No matter how we try we're going to be attacked by normies and mainstream media. If you're holding yourself back as an incel and refusing to talk about how much hate you have for women or normies or the world then you're doing it wrong.

You type like an IT user, and you don’t do much justice for yourself by saying you’re hardly an ITcel. Also if you truly hated the nature of women you’d post more in stead of asking random big questions in threads

Graycel tier iq. Post more faggot

I HATE WOMEN I WANNA KILL ALL AND RAPE.

IT, you guys screenshotted that?

Graycel tier iq. Post more faggot

You're a moron. You're saying I'm an IncelTears person because of what? This thread? Most incels hate women and openly say so. How is that controversial?

You and others are whining about me being some secret IT agent here to get screenshots. I'm not and even if I was, who gives a shit about IT? We do hate women, they know it, we know it, and that's that. You seem mad about that for some strange reason.

You're on a fucking forum for virgins, misogyny, and women hate.

You're a moron. You're saying I'm an IncelTears person because of what? This thread? Most incels hate women and openly say so. How is that controversial?

You and others are whining about me being some secret IT agent here to get screenshots. I'm not and even if I was, who gives a shit about IT? We do hate women, they know it, we know it, and that's that. You seem mad about that for some strange reason.

Cope.

Id take away their rights if i could. Unfortunately, i cant.

Joined Nov 12, 2017
Posts 38
Online 23h 6m
All women deserve to be attacked by dogs

at least uhhh... a lot

2017 member and only 1 day online? SleeperCel mole agent?

The Biden eradication Codex must be in hi gear.

I have speculated for a long time that this site was originally populated by a lot of feds and astroturfers trying to make low status males struggling in life look violent and to demonize them.

It's not so much that way now of course but that explains the graycels that signed up early in Nov 2017 and have only made a few posts since then with all of their threads seeming like they are trying to bait users into violence.

The Biden eradication Codex must be hi gear.
Weird how a lot of suspicious threads are popping up around the time coinciding with election season in the US.

I hate women thread also.
Women thread are the worst.

I have speculated for a long time that this site was originally populated by a lot of feds and astroturfers trying to make low status males struggling in life look violent and to demonize them.

It's not so much that way now of course but that explains the graycels that signed up early in Nov 2017 and have only made a few posts since then with all of their threads seeming like they are trying to bait users into violence.

Weird how a lot of suspicious threads are popping up around the time coinciding with election season in the US.
10 white militias guy was recently bamboozled bi the feds into some scheme assassinating a white foid governor and some other governors.

you are spot on , look at the 5 million posts on here sold to DHS bi UK anti cyber terrorist division.

10 white militias guy was recently bamboozled bi the feds into some scheme assassinating a white foid governor and some other governors.

you are spot on , look at the 5 million posts on here sold to DHS bi UK anti cyber terrorist division.
This site especially in it's early days was full of glowies demonizing every MRA, mgtow and manosphere writer that refused to be violent as ineffective and cheering on any ER attack.
What happened to most of those posters now? They are banned but they did their job leading up to the AM attack making unsuccessful low status males seem like a threat.

And the suspicious threads and constant antagonizing users that keep coming in give me the impression that this site was originally intended as not only a site to centralize any information or propanganda about incels and the manosophere but also intended as a social experiment to study the behavior profile of the average low status male, while glowies periodically drop in to bait and antagonize them to see their response.

State sponsored trolling in other words.
Remember this when the government claims to be against cyber bullying yet pulls shit like this.

tbh if not for things not talked about anywhere else originally like jbw, the plight of ethnic and autistic males and how women discriminate against them while claiming to be tolerant, along with society's refusal to let low status males cope with escapism, I'd be tempted to just dismiss incels as a psyop meant to demonize low status males that are already struggling in life and make it easier to paint them as terrorists.
Regardless I have to point this out if I'm able to otherwise the narrative gets further obfuscated.

Last edited:

Faggot window

Didnt read

40 Posts
Online 1 d 31 m

Bait or greycel tier thread?

All women are Kweens :soy:

Most incels hate women and openly say so. How is that controversial?
Why do you want to generalize us? wtf are you doing? "Most"
This is 100% bait.

It seems that you want some kind of proof that most incels are hateful and hate women.
Incels that really hate women are minimal, but the attention is directed to the bad ones and you do not see the guys who are just lonely and want a relationship and can not. that is the definition of incel.

saying that most incels hate women and openly say, it means that you don't know what incels means and what is the incel community about.

GTFO greycel and go back to IT

I dont hate women. I hate that cucks gave them rights. If they were bred, bought, sold, auctioned, and treated like cattle or poultry, then it would be all fine. The world would be a much better place of each man could buy as many women as he could afford and treat them as they please.

The Biden eradication Codex must be in hi gear.

lmao you guys are totally paranoid and brainless. I made this account immediately after incels was banned on reddit.

November 2017 is when I made this account and when the subreddit was banned.

I'm not some fucking sleeper agent Fed. I have multiple posts here making it clear I'm not some LARPing Fedtard.

It's simple. It's a very good way to let some of your rage and anger out. Just reply with "I hate women" or some variant of that and you're good. You will feel a bit better if and when you do so.

I'll start.

I hate women more than they will ever know.

Your turn.
you Graycel LARPER. Get back to IT and smelling panties of landwhales

lmao you guys are totally paranoid and brainless. I made this account immediately after incels was banned on reddit.

November 2017 is when I made this account and when the subreddit was banned.

I'm not some fucking sleeper agent Fed. I have multiple posts here making it clear I'm not some LARPing Fedtard.

41 posts, whoopeedoo, and 1 day online,
must be high iq to know the other members so well in such short period of observation to accuse us of being paranoid, wink wink.
not a larping fedtards, are there any other options? larpingfaggotards perhaps?

IT larpers hows going:feelsYall:

you Graycel LARPER. Get back to IT and smelling panties of landwhales

> I do really hate foids, no, not that much, more.

That's in your profile bio. Imagine being so weird and dumb that I create a thread like this and someone like you calls me an IT mole.

lmao you fucking hate women like I do, apparently, but only one of us is a secret agent of IT.

Absolutely moronic. Beyond words stupid.

41 posts, whoopeedoo, and 1 day online,
must be high iq to know the other members so well in such short period of observation to accuse us of being paranoid, wink wink.
not a larping fedtards, are there any other options? larpingfaggotards perhaps?

LOL some of the posters here who used to be as active as you are now banned because they can't follow the rules apparently, one of which is making violent threats against women or anyone.

So if people like that are the supposed "best of the best posters" on this board because they post so much and so often then what does that tell you?

Probably that this board is filled with people who are far more problematic than I am, me being a truecel who decided to come here and post in good faith when IncelsWithoutHate on reddit was too cucked and not hateful enough for me.

In doing so -- hating on women -- I get called a LARPer and a mole.

Absolutely room temperature IQ from you and others here.

It's not coincidence that this forum gets barely any views and has little activity. Compared to incels and braincels on reddit this place is small time.

That's in your profile bio. Imagine being so weird and dumb that I create a thread like this and someone like you calls me an IT mole.

lmao you fucking hate women like I do, apparently, but only one of us is a secret agent of IT.

LOL some of the posters here who used to be as active as you are now banned because they can't follow the rules apparently, one of which is making violent threats against women or anyone.

So if people like that are the supposed "best of the best posters" on this board because they post so much and so often then what does that tell you?

Probably that this board is filled with people who are far more problematic than I am, me being a truecel who decided to come here and post in good faith when IncelsWithoutHate on reddit was too cucked and not hateful enough for me.

It's not coincidence that this forum gets barely any views and has little activity. Compared to incels and braincels on reddit this place is small time.
I had a larper triking me not 2 weeks ago. greycel like you.
You will have to ascend slowly, cautiosly. i learned that lesson been a greycel too.

This place have over 5 million posts studied bi the DHS, go back to reddit and spread your hate of foids.

You are not ready for the big league.

I hate them with a blinding rage, stupid entitled empty upnose bitches, I wish they all die in worst pain and their dying body be eaten by lions while dragged through a barbwire, I wish every abortion ends up in womans death, I wish every sexhaver gets siffilis and aids, I wish all woman get breast cancer.

There, are you happy?

This forum isn't about misogyny and women hate those are just the side effects of the blackpill and inceldom as expressed by the users. Why the fuck u ask some IT bait quesitons when you weren't even posting here for 3 years? JFL.

go back to reddit and spread your hate of foids.

lol that's why I'm here. There's nowhere to post on cuckit if you're an incel other than IncelsWithoutHate, keyword there being "without".

Reddit doesn't even let you hate on women there. If you do they ban you from the whole site these days. Why do you think all of a sudden I'm posting here? I've had it with that site.

What we need is way more users on this forum. Sadly there aren't very many.

Joined Nov 12, 2017
Posts 38
Online 23h 6m

If you hated foids, you would have posted more.
If you hated foids, you would have been shorter :feelsYall:

Tallfags simply cannot hate as much as manlets can.