Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate women so much it's unbelievable

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
Just can't stand their existence or how flawed as creatures they're. Everything they do is annoying as fuck and they bring nothing but problems. The only women i can tolerate are my family, and i'm sure if they wasn't my family i would hate them like the rest, but they're the only exception to the rule.

You and me both. Pretty sure the elite is doing a fine job of letting hypergamy run rampant and further increasing male hatred for women

I hate all living creatures in the universe. Life is a disease

You and me both. Pretty sure the elite is doing a fine job of letting hypergamy run rampant and further increasing male hatred for women
Yeah you're spot on, but it's not just hypergamy that annoys me but the way women are. I hate how weak, stupid and ignorant they're. They care about nothing but shitty drama and pointless stuff and they have retarded views on almost everything, they're so gullible and stupid that they can be controlled effortlessly and their nature is so unstable and needs to be tamed since birth.
Yeah humanity except a select few is fucking disgusting.

Yeah you're spot on, but it's not just hypergamy that annoys me but the way women are. I hate how weak, stupid and ignorant they're. They care about nothing but shitty drama and they're so gullible and stupid that they can be controlled effortlessly and their nature is so unstable and needs to be tamed since birth.

Yeah humanity except a select few is fucking disgusting.
Based as fuck.

Women are weaker, inferior, and more emotional, yet they are first class citizens in human society. What a joke

I hate them because of my family my mum used to beat me and berated me my whole life and told me she'd rather I was dead since I was a kid. And my sister used to make sure I never got anything good once I convinced my mum to buy me the cheapest £300 laptop in Tesco and my sister made her return it and shout at me. Even though she got my mum to help her buy a £5000 car at the same time.
They are just greedy and selfish narcissistic pieces of inhuman shit. These fucking cunts stole my life and bullied me every day all day so I feel like I'm justified to hate them.

Based as fuck.

Women are weaker, inferior, and more emotional, yet they are first class citizens in human society. What a joke
Without sex they would have gone extinct thousands of years ago.
I hate them because of my family my mum used to beat me and berated me my whole life and told me she'd rather I was dead since I was a kid. And my sister used to make sure I never got anything good once I convinced my mum to buy me the cheapest £300 laptop in Tesco and my sister made her return it and shout at me. Even though she got my mum to help her buy a £5000 car at the same time.
They are just greedy and selfish narcissistic pieces of inhuman shit. These fucking cunts stole my life and bullied me every day all day so I feel like I'm justified to hate them.
Yeah your family sounds like a bunch of disgusting scum, but other women are probably even worse than that.

I hate how they always cause drama and have to invade and ruin good copes

To me women are, more than anything, just ridiculously annoying. I've always marched to the beat of my own drum, and women are just such ridiculous social conformists, it takes all my self-control not to openly ridicule them at work.

Legit.
I have come increasingly annoyed by the lot of them.
I have at the very least lost respect for foids.
Some here have said that foids are psychopaths because they lack empathy. This certainly seems to be the case.

My own approaches have failed since I can remember, but lately I've seen good fathers and husbands being dumped just so the whore could sleep around.
Someone I know from work stopped by a few days ago. He's older, just like me.
He was happily married and had everything he needed.
One days his wife tells him she wanted a divorce. She "wanted something else", "went through a different phase in her life".
The man supported his family for years. Absolutely dedicated to his family. Well educated.
Got dumped like trash.

Another bitch decided to sleep with a new guy while she was still married to her husband.
Husband finds out, gets angry, they had a fight and he was dragged to court and got a restraining order even though he was still married to the cheating foid.
Guess what? As if it wasn't enough, the foid leaves for Spain because she was "stressed out" and she "needed a new life" and so she dumped the guy she cheated with also, and -being still married- arrives in Spain and instantly hooks up with yet another guy.

Frankly I hope these psychopaths die a horrible death, for there is no excuse for such behavior.
And on top of that, this behavior is being socially accepted and at times even applauded. This is what enrages me.

Last edited:
I want to punch foids in the face and then give them a hug

I hate foids as much as they hate the thought of having sex with a 5'2 balding indian.

"Every healthy man is a woman hater—yet he cannot survive if he does not ally himself with his enemy." August Strindberg

"No men who really think deeply about women retain a high opinion of them; men either despise women or they have never thought seriously about them." Otto Weininger

"Every healthy man is a woman hater—yet he cannot survive if he does not ally himself with his enemy." August Strindberg
A painful irony of life.

"No men who really think deeply about women retain a high opinion of them; men either despise women or they have never thought seriously about them." Otto Weininger
I know it's a historical quote but not retaining a high opinion of women versus despising women are two different things.
Not retaining a high opinion of women doesn't mean that all men that know about how women work hate them.

Just can't stand their existence or how flawed as creatures they're. Everything they do is annoying as fuck and they bring nothing but problems. The only women i can tolerate are my family, and i'm sure if they wasn't my family i would hate them like the rest, but they're the only exception to the rule.
I hate foids as much as they hate the thought of having sex with a 5'2 balding indian.

I'm normally very pissed at foids who insult me and ignores me, but I don't hate them indistinguishably as a general rule.

This is something I don't get. How do you imagine yourself with a foid (I still got hope of ascending) if you hate them? Do you not want a relationship?

Women have all the flaws and still they are the ones ruling over men simply because of how privileged they are.
Hello there Doomsday

Legit.
I have come increasingly annoyed by the lot of them.
I have at the very least lost respect for foids.
Some here have said that foids are psychopaths because they lack empathy. This certainly seems to be the case.

My own approaches have failed since I can remember, but lately I've seen good fathers and husbands being dumped just so the whore could sleep around.
Someone I know from work stopped by a few days ago. He's older, just like me.
He was happily married and had everything he needed.
One days his wife tells him she wanted a divorce. She "wanted something else", "went through a different phase in her life".
The man supported his family for years. Absolutely dedicated to his family. Well educated.
Got dumped like trash.

Another bitch decided to sleep with a new guy while she was still married to her husband.
Husband finds out, gets angry, they had a fight and he was dragged to court and got a restraining order even though he was still married to the cheating foid.
Guess what? As if it wasn't enough, the foid leaves for Spain because she was "stressed out" and she "needed a new life" and so she dumped the guy she cheated with also, and -being still married- arrives in Spain and instantly hooks up with yet another guy.

Frankly I hope these psychopaths die a horrible death, for there is no excuse for such behavior.
And on top of that, this behavior is being socially accepted and at times even applauded. This is what enrages me.
Pure ragefuel. And soyciety will find a way to blame the man and paint them as the bad guy and the woman the victim. Disgusting.

A painful irony of life.

I know it's a historical quote but not retaining a high opinion of women versus despising women are two different things.
Not retaining a high opinion of women doesn't mean that all men that know about how women work hate them.
I think he just means that you won’t retain a high opinion of women when you hate them. Basically meaning you’re going to hate them.

Hating = Not retaining high opinion
Not retaining high opinion != hating

I think he just means that you won’t retain a high opinion of women when you hate them. Basically meaning you’re going to hate them.

Hating = Not retaining high opinion
Not retaining high opinion != hating
Like an easy to start, hard to stop, kind of thing?

How BASED would it be if it's the jews and other owners of the country behind unchecked hypergamy. They are so bored with life as rich fucks they want to see what normie men's breaking points are. How far can they push men until they start beheading foids in the streets.

:feelsjuice:

They get everything and work for nothing. What's not to hate?

I hate even the foids within my family
To me women are, more than anything, just ridiculously annoying. I've always marched to the beat of my own drum, and women are just such ridiculous social conformists, it takes all my self-control not to openly ridicule them at work.

i hate em, i use to be slightly bluepilled and had sympathy. but now I just hate em , just evil creatures.