Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate women however that burning hatred I used to have is gone

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
I simply don’t care about them much. When I really think about them I do hate them however there was a point where that anger would make me want to do some not so nice things. Now it’s like, cool I hate em. And the hatred has shifted from them not being attracted to me to more of their behavior. The only thing that could reignite that flame would be if a hoe directly insulted me to my face but ima be honest that’s not gonna happen kek. Ngl I wish I could get that insane feeling of hate back. I remember I used to purposely watch blackpill compilations and read old Reddit posts about similar topics. It used to piss me off and I hated it but also loved it. Now I can’t get that feeling back. Help me negros.

Of course, they give you love and sex. FAKECEL

What jooish college indoctrination and oneitis does to a mf.

whats that mean negro
The meaning is actually quite ancient and distubing. You have H first which means heracles, thus coming from who god knows and he was some badass dude. He did some interesting things which i have no knowledge of because i don't like to read. Later you have e, coming from eden. Which was a nice place until some bitch decided to ate a banana which was forbiden by the donkey and ended up fucking out everyone, it was really funny for them but not for us.

Last but not least the last H means hentai, which is something everyone should enjoy

I still have burning hatred and I will forever

NAH THE BURNING HATRED IS BACK
dragon ball smile GIF

I always abhorred foids and their privileges even before becoming blackpilled. Now my abhorrence for these dirty toilets is indescribable.