Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate women for denying me sex and affection

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Shocker, I know.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I do as well plus many other reasons

I do as well plus many other reasons
I agree and disagree tbh. I know women are ridiculous and all but I honestly would have no issue with it if they provided me their delicious poons and tits to enjoy.

Would you accept a single mom's affection :feelswhere:
Tough question. Single motherhood is a huge minus but maybe I'd allow it if she were otherwise very attractive. Which won't even happen as any average or above woman would reject me any day of the week.

Tough question. Single motherhood is a huge minus but maybe I'd allow it if she were otherwise very attractive. Which won't even happen as any average or above woman would reject me any day of the week.
So it wouldn't matter to you if she expected you to pay for diapers and maybe her bills :feelswhere:

So it wouldn't matter to you if she expected you to pay for diapers and maybe her bills :feelswhere:
It would be a minus that I'd take into account... if the deal was otherwise good enough then it would be ok. But yeah, I think helping raise other men's kids is pathetically cucked.

It would be a minus that I'd take into account... if the deal was otherwise good enough then it would be ok.

would you stick around if she slowly took sex away until you were limited to once a month sex while still footing all the bills ? :feelsclown:
But yeah, I think helping raise other men's kids is pathetically cucked.
Indeed :society:

I don't even care about the sex anymore I just want affection but that will never happen.

I just want death to take me.
Exactly. That's why the term "involuntary celibacy" is a bit weak in my opinion.

I hate them and want them dead beascue they wanted me dead first

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back