Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I hate women for claiming they have it worse than men

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
For all the things I hate women for, i don't think there is anything worse than the fact that even though they have it easier in every aspect of modern life. They still insist at claiming that they have it worse somehow. Their claim that we live in a patriarchy or that it's a men's world, is nothing but a spit in my face.

Women have complete control over who get's to have sex and who doesn't. They have complete control over reproduction. Simply by possesing those two things they can control society however they please.

Of course that's just scratching the surface,

- Women can divorce a man at any point and take away his kids from him for any reason they please and the man can't do anything about it.

- They can lie about rape and destroy a man's life ( his career, education, reputation) without any consequence

- They get a lifetime of vailidation and affection from the sex they are attracted to

- The wole education system is designed for women. Sitting at a chair still and memorising things, aren't things young males excel at.

- The whole theurapetic system is designed for women as well. Men aren't meant to talk about their feelings and get better. Men help their mental health via action. By doing things they desire. Not by talkiing to a paid conman. Only women benefit from therapy ( and feminized men )

- At work they will be given easier physical tasks for the same pay

- They will never have to be homeless, because of shelters for women

- They will get shorter punishments for the same crimes.

- They are less likely to be killed

- They are less likely to be raped ( so i suspect, i assume the amount of men that get raped in prison and men that don't report it is higher than the rape of women, male rape is worse anyway than that of a female)

Many more things as well, i don't want to make it too long.

Pretty much them claiming to have it harder is nothing but an insult. It's as if rich people were complaining that poor people have it easier than them

Last edited:
Its most prosperous time in history for women, and yet they still claim the “oppression” label. Men are always thrown towards the side in society’s network of people.

Its most prosperous time in history for women, and yet they still claim the “oppression” label. Men are always thrown towards the side in society’s network of people.

The foid cries out in pain as she strikes you

I want to crack their skulls open (in surgeon simulator)

Is there a post that numbers with source and porcentajes the female privileges? That sounds interesting.

For all the things I hate women for, i don't think there is anything worse than the fact that even though they have it easier in every aspect of modern life. They still insist at claiming that they have it worse somehow. Their claim that we live in a patriarchy or that it's a men's world, is nothing but a spit in my face.

Women have complete control over who get's to have sex and who doesn't. They have complete control over reproduction. Simply by possesing those two things they can control society however they please.

- Women can divorce a man at any point and take away his kids from him for any reason they please and the man can't do anything about it.

- They can lie about rape and destroy a man's life ( his career, education, reputation) without any consequence

- They get a lifetime of vailidation and affection from the sex they are attracted to

- The wole education system is designed for women. Sitting at a chair still and memorising things, aren't things young males excel at.

- The whole theurapetic system is designed for women as well. Men aren't meant to talk about their feelings and get better. Men help their mental health via action. By doing things they desire. Not by talkiing to a paid conman. Only women benefit from therapy ( and feminized men )

- They are less likely to be raped ( so i suspect, i assume the amount of men that get raped in prison and men that don't report it is higher than the rape of women, male rape is worse anyway than that of a female)

Pretty much them claiming to have it harder is nothing but an insult. It's as if rich people were complaining that poor people have it easier than them
Extremely based post mate -- women are fucking delusional and society feeds their delusional and indoctrinates men. Bluepilled men are a big part of the problem of course.
women never had it hard. never in history, and never in any modern society including in Taliban and ISIS terrirories.

even the yazidis, their women became wives of isis members, their men were killed.

in taliban, young males complain about high rank males taking up too many wives leaving them nothing.

all those foids do, even in "oppressive" patriachy societies is spread their legs and breed. and those fucking foids in the west think women's life is hard? when they dont even have to breed, get preferential treatment everywhere, can choose either to not work or work without fear of social stigma, free money from government funded by taxpayer..... and those cunts have the audacity to claim they are oppressed.

fuck those foids and the soyciety. the clown world need to be cleansed.
Is there a post that numbers with source and porcentajes the female privileges? That sounds interesting.
I'm sure there are lots of isolated posts going over parts of it -- it would be good to get a compilation put together at some point. I've been meaning to myself/have been compiling citations for quite awhile now to demonstrate such a thing, but it's a decent amount of work/time so I just haven't gotten around to the writeup yet. Will post it eventually when I do though
I like your point about talking to a paid conman OP -- therapy is a scam and most therapists are women or bluepilled men so it's not like they'll understand your problems anyway or even have any wish to help you for that matter.

Last edited:
Their claim that we live in a patriarchy or that it's a men's world, is nothing but a spit in my face.
This is the dumbest thing I hear them say. How the fuck do they not realize that EVERYTHING in this world is centered round and catered to women, not men.

maybe back in the stone age they were, but today they are mot oppressed in any meaningful way

men have it way worse, especially if their looks are less than 6/10

ever heard the phrase, ''to give a finger, but taking an arm?'' thats what women do. they want everything and they re going to get it with the help of cucks/ simps,.

Yes-Yes-Yes-Yes-Yes. Now why don't we do something about it? We have a lot of smart people among us in different fields--technology, the sciences, policy, marketing... How about organizing to protect ourselves and build a better future for US? That's how nearly every other group in society that was once hated acquired protective rights.

When people don't have real problems, they make them up to get free shit from the constant victim mentality.
Be happy you're not an incel, because if they were, it's actually over for them.

I use to find it annoying when women bragged about their easy mode by saying shit like ‘I get stuff handed to me’ but now I would prefer it if more women were just honest about their privilege instead of screaming ‘Male privilege!’ just to be seen as the victim.

Good post mate, I hear you — it is frankly absurd that in modern western society women and people at large believe they actually have it worse then men when they really really do not.

A lot of this is due to the apex fallacy and women using a small fraction of top men for comparison without considering the average male/most men who inarguably have it worse has been my observation.

Women in general enjoy many privileges that are never acknowledged whole men have burdens and challenges/expectations which are also not acknowledged either.

especially on the dating/relationship/sex front women enjoy gargantuan amounts of leverage and privilege as demonstrated by literally any dating/sex or online dating/speed dating stats/studies for example.

Men are also expected to provide and despite what the mainstream tells us, it’s actually much easier to get hired as a woman (especially in male dominated fields ironically — think about the hiring push to get women into STEM / programming etc and how many more qualified men are passed up just to have a woman in the department).

Men can’t earn money as prostitutes and we can’t land a betabux to take care of us and the vast majority of men will never the opportunity to be the stay at home parent — which is honestly so much of a better deal than working an industry 9-to-5.

The thing bugs me most is all the gas lighting — it’s all just so tiresom.

Last edited:
The chances of a woman being homeless in America is literally %0.3

fml

The foid clams oppression as it destroys your life in the family courts

the only men that have it worst than women is us incels.

And I'm left wondering why wasn't this pinned
based and temperature of the sun's core IQ