Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i hate women and the simps that fuel their ego

rvj

rvj

Greycel
i hate women and the way they meat ride eachother to overtop men, on top of all this i hate the men who will fill up a female’s ego for his own validation, he will put his own community down just to get a smile from a female.

i hate men who act like it’s so bad to lay his hands on a girl and say that you shouldn’t hit a girl even if she hates you, this is what our society has come to, a bunch of braindead idiots who say shit like this and now women think it’s okay to hit men and get nothing in return

today i was scrolling on twitter where i saw a video of two females abusing a black man, hitting and pushing him around, while everyone was watching (there was a crowd just watching it happen) but the second his homeboy came and bitchslapped the two females the crowd started going wild acting like it was so terrible.

i hate our society, i hate to be a part of the human race because they’re so so braindead, illogical morons.

i’ve never been put into a situation where i had to lay my hands on a female this way, but i can’t wait until i do get into a situation like this just so i can deform a whore and get all this hate out my heart,

i hate women and the way they meat ride eachother to overtop men, on top of all this i hate the men who will fill up a female’s ego for his own validation, he will put his own community down just to get a smile from a female.

i hate men who act like it’s so bad to lay his hands on a girl and say that you shouldn’t hit a girl even if she hates you, this is what our society has come to, a bunch of braindead idiots who say shit like this and now women think it’s okay to hit men and get nothing in return

today i was scrolling on twitter where i saw a video of two females abusing a black man, hitting and pushing him around, while everyone was watching (there was a crowd just watching it happen) but the second his homeboy came and bitchslapped the two females the crowd started going wild acting like it was so terrible.

i hate our society, i hate to be a part of the human race because they’re so so braindead, illogical morons.

i’ve never been put into a situation where i had to lay my hands on a female this way, but i can’t wait until i do get into a situation like this just so i can deform a whore and get all this hate out my heart,
i meant “even if she hits you” not “hates”. my bad

I wish foids weren't a thing

Well the second one is racist those two foids should going to jail to be reped