Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate woman

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
There’s a devil on my shoulder. On one side he says it’s okay to hate woman but on the other side he says it’s not ethical. I pretend to hate woman when I’m on here but in real life I try to tolerate woman who reject me and those in my daily life. At some point cognitive dissonance will kick in and I will be hiding my feelings towards women in public. My misogyny will slip out and offend someone just like it recently has. this is a deeply philosophical problem I’m going through. :(

Last edited:
Let the hate flow through you

Let the hate flow through you
C1E97F86 2086 4B29 A0F7 CC666D70A649

There’s a devil on my shoulder. On one side he says it’s okay to hate woman but on the other side he says it’s not ethical. I pretend to hate woman when I’m on here but in real life I try to tolerate woman who reject me and those in my daily life. At some point cognitive dissonance will kick in and I will be hiding my feelings towards women in public. My misogyny will slip out and offend someone just like it recently has. :cryfeels:
I hate women.

There’s a devil on my shoulder. On one side he says it’s okay to hate woman but on the other side he says it’s not ethical. I pretend to hate woman when I’m on here but in real life I try to tolerate woman who reject me and those in my daily life. At some point cognitive dissonance will kick in and I will be hiding my feelings towards women in public. My misogyny will slip out and offend someone just like it recently has. this is a deeply philosophical problem I’m going through. :(
if i'm being honest i'm the same way. we should go ovER to each othER's homes.

Good morning to you as well fren

I don't hate all women, i only hate 7+/10 SMV women that think that they can ignore men that hit on them, the " I can wear whatever i want and i shouldn't get harrased" attitude is pure evil and cowardice ,

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnAEKsWBZSE&t=258s

this video illustrateds what im talking about

Last edited:
Your hate will grow once you realize as an incel you have nothing to lose

I wish it wasn’t this way. But it is. So smash their skulls in.

Any male with normal brain understands that foids ain't shit and posses 0 worth aside from their vaginas. Normies like to call us "mysoginistic", but we're not, blackpilled men just know the real truth about female nature

Last edited:
They hate you so why not hate them?