Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate white worship

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I'm talking mostly within males, we make fun of noodlewhores for worshiping white males yet why do ethnicels do the same for white women? This is especially true for AZNcels, they shriek about whites being inferior while still worshiping white females, do they not see how retarded that is? "Of course my genes are the best! Lemme just breed them out by trying to breed with le blonde wifey!" this has to be giga- cope, I find it hard to believe they're this retarded. They also suffer from the unicorn effect, they think that because they found a 1 in 20 million example of a AMWF relationship, they'll have a chance JFL I already made a post about why this is retarded:

I've noticed that most AMWF relationships are dogshit, the white whore fucked tons of dogs, chads and Tyrones before settling with a rich betabuxx like JFL You never see 18 y/os with the Asian men, it's always the used up roasties in their late 20's/ early 30's. These outliers don't prove "superior" genes, they prove the opposite, you have to rely on outliers to prove that you're better, but idc tbh, just keep coping.

Last edited:
I've never seen an Asian on this forum describe white genes as inferior, unless you count a couple of lame jokes about Americans being fat and ricecels being good at math.

The vast majority of ricecels here are well aware of their position in the social hierarchy, none of us are under the impression that we're going to get blonde Stacy girlfriends.

This is the most ridiculous straw man I've seen today. JFL GTFIH @chadalwayswins @AsiaCel @VodkaCope @Ricecel X

Last edited:
All foids are bad lol, asian whores refuse to date their own race so we hate on them more. Ive seen a some amwf relationships college age, however the girl is always a 4/10 or below and the asian guy is usually chang/chadpreet lite or chang/chadpreet.

"Of course my genes are the best! Lemme just breed them out by trying to breed with le blonde wifey!" this has to be giga- cope, I find it hard to believe they're this retarded.
Yeah this only occurs on cuckit places like /r/aznidentity who somehow think that AMWF is going to somehow make things better... it's not. It's like adding gasoline to a wildfire. Somehow the solution to interracial dating is... more interracial dating?

I wouldn't mind if strict anti-miscegenation laws were reinstated. It would mostly affect WMAF these days, instead of preventing nignogs from stealing all the white ladies as intended.

I've never seen an Asian on this forum describe white genes as inferior, unless you count a couple of lame jokes about Americans being fat and ricecels being good at math.

The vast majority of ricecels here are well aware of their position in the social hierarchy, none of us are under the impression that we're going to get blonde Stacy girlfriends.

This is the most ridiculous straw man I've seen today. JFL GTFIH @chadalwayswins @AsiaCel @VodkaCope

high iq well said. :dab:

I think all interracial dating is bad and mixed babies are more likely to be incels than any of their unmixed counterparts.

That being said the only white men that are worshipped are celebrities or Chads who make their way into Asian countries. Anyone who is normal looking or worse is discarded just like any ugly ethnic.

I like how were all supposedly unattractive, yet we worship white skin as if it applies to any white person here.

20200312 143641