Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate white nationalists who pretend to care about Gaza.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Not saying everyone is like this. Many do genuinely support gaza, but 95% of these rats only do it because, they want something to use against "DA JOOZ" on Twitter. In reality, they don't give a shit about Arabs dying.

Spice feuntes is a good example, he pretends to give a shit about Arabs dying in gaza, but then, turns around and talks shit about Arabs like he did recently. They know white people are currently, mostly cucks to do anything against "DA JOOZ" So that's the only reason they support Iran against israel. It's pathetic.

Not saying everyone is like this. Many do genuinely support gaza, but 95% of these rats only do it because, they want something to use against "DA JOOZ" on Twitter. In reality, they don't give a shit about Arabs dying.

Spice feuntes is a good example, he pretends to give a shit about Arabs dying in gaza, but then, turns around and talks shit about Arabs like he did recently. They know white people are currently, mostly cucks to do anything against "DA JOOZ" So that's the only reason they support Iran against israel. It's pathetic.
No one cares about sandnigs degenerate muslimoon shits dying except free palestine troons and other muslimoons.

Obviously he doesn't like when arabs are going apeshit in Europe

Yes I'm real World politics we only have frienemies not real friends

Obviously he doesn't like when arabs are going apeshit in Europe
He doesn't care about Arabs, he is just a loser white nationalist who needs to rely on Arabs to kill Jews, because, whites currently are all cucks.

We should take the weapons away from both of them or stay out of it.

"Away From both of them?" America doesn't supply Hezbollah or Iran anything lol
I know we only give to Isreal and I think we should stop that. I don't think we should get involved (we are but we should stop) but if we do continue to involve ourselves, we should take weapons away from them both. That way no one gets blown up.

Nobody has any moral obligation to care about an out-group. Supporting causes that are compatible with one’s own agenda for the sole fact that they are is something people have been doing forever. You’d rather it only be troons supporting Gaza ‘cause at least they “genuinely care” about Gazans?

I respect anyone who truly opposes Israel not just in words.
Israel would have been obliterated to depths of oblivion if it wasn't for whites """"IRONCLAD"""" support for it.

If said person hates Arabs too that's understandable, as long as said person truly wishes for white countries to stop all aid to Israel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back