Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate white foids

N

nolifenofuture

Ugly Midwestcel
★★
They're absurdly privileged. Their entire life is spent benefiting from being the most sought after class of person on Earth. Even the most perfect Chads is not as drowned in attention as the average white woman (6/10). To put it in perspective imagine if women from halfway around the world spent whatever free time they had messaging you for just the slightest chance of getting any affection from you. That is what is like to be a white foid, your looksmatch is an incel yet you are the global standard for attractiveness.

Same. White foids are aids

I hate foids.

White foids are more privileged than jews, prove me wrong.

I literally can't. Jews at least have to work to dominate the world, white women just exist and are treated like royalty for it.

I literally can't. Jews at least have to work to dominate the world, white women just exist and are treated like royalty for it.
Oy Vey, ids not da Joos ids dA Whites!!!!!! Right fellow Goy, RIGHT!?!?!

You're delusional if you deny that white women have the easiest lives on Earth.

While most foids live on tutorial mode, white foids live in just exist mode.

A 4/10 white foids could very easily surround herself with a large selection of high tier normie and Chadlite orbiters. Imagine the power of a white Stacy.

Epstein, Weinstein and McCarrick would like to have a word with you...
Epmcwe online

Powerful jews are getting MeToo'd, while white women have the status of living Gods walking on earth, it's systemically impossible to hurt them.

Me too they’re so cruel and have no empathy

White foids are egoistic self-entitled thots with high standards but atleast they have the looks to back it up. Black foids look like cavemen yet they still have incredibly high standards and want Chads. Jfl.

You're delusional if you deny that white women have the easiest lives on Earth.
You're right fellow Goyim, white people and especially the Women are controlling everythin and have the most prvilege not we J....I mean the Jews!!!!

I don't even know any young women

Epstein, Weinstein and McCarrick would like to have a word with you...
View attachment 177312
Powerful jews are getting MeToo'd, while white women have the status of living Gods walking on earth, it's systemically impossible to hurt them.
Are you joking, low IQ or is this actual clown world now?

I hate them too
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Yea they're untouchable,and everybody praise and worship their Little blonde haired pussys and ass.

Are you joking, low IQ or is this actual clown world now?

Epstein and Weinstein were part of the top 1% in terms of power, wealth, social status and influence yet they got MeToo'd by (mostly) white women.

How's that not being more powerful than the jews?

Epstein and Weinstein were part of the top 1% in terms of power, wealth, social status and influence yet they got MeToo'd by (mostly) white women.

They're just trying to hide the fact they're More powerful to the masses like " hey I'm targeted too,see? I'm not powerful anyway i dont go jail but see a woman are acussing me" lol

White foids are egoistic self-entitled thots with high standards but atleast they have the looks to back it up. Black foids look like cavemen yet they still have incredibly high standards and want Chads. Jfl.
It racist to think that white foids are the best looking foids!!

They're just trying to hide the fact they're More powerful to the masses like " hey I'm targeted too,see? I'm not powerful anyway i dont go jail but see a woman are acussing me" lol

Dude, Epstein literally was ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶C̶l̶i̶n̶t̶o̶n̶s̶ forced to commit suicide being stripped of all of his properties.

Sorry soldier, when should I apply for my brain rewiring session?
You are to report to the SJW reeducation camp at 0900 hours on Monday. Failure to comply will result in life imprisonment!

I hate all foids

You can’t say ONE negative word about zionism/j’s though.

Not really, they created a multiculturalistic, chaotic, anti-male and consumerist society. Also highly influential on feminism, but feminism is this kind of parasite that has betrayed its master and nowadays only obeys itself.

A rotten tree can produce a more rotten fruit.

Uhhmm, there are daily rapes of white girls by non-whites in every western country while "our" media ignores this but goes after any "racist" that looks at a black person the wrong way.
Sure Shlomo, its the whites but never the Joos.

After all it's the Jewish elite who gave them all the possible privilege trough their Jewish women who served and serve as proxy leaders of all feminist movements.

White foids living in the west nowadays are the most privileged class of people to have ever existed.

I think that the world would be much more balanced if whites didn't exist at all.