Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate when youtube delets a video, and it has resulted in tons of music on my youtube playlist being gone.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
It shows that the video is gone but there is no way of knowing what the video was, it dosnt show the title it just says the video has been deleted or some shit.
It's resulted in me losing a ton of good songs.

I can't, all my good music is gone. Fuck jewtube, the least they could do is show the title of the video so I can know the song.
Dude I would highly highly recommend Spotify. Best ten bucks a month I've ever spent. Had this shit for 5 years now and it had never ever let me down like ho-tube

Dude I would highly highly recommend Spotify. Best ten bucks a month I've ever spent. Had this shit for 5 years now and it had never ever let me down like ho-tube
Spotty only has actual music, I also want my shitty anime openings and video game ost.

hate that aswell bro, fucking kikes responsible for our inceldom and now they wont even let us enjoy the internet with their censoring and shit.

Dude I would highly highly recommend Spotify
Cucc

I have alot of missing vids now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back