Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate when white girls talk like niggers

• Thread starter squirrelsonfire2
  • Start date
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
Saying things like “gurrrll I know what the struggle is like” no you don’t. Even if you were born in the worst ghetto in Africa you could still just fuck a rich white guy and be set for life. With their stupid tattoos and at the same time shitting on me for being an ugly poorcel

It's always interesting how some middle-class suburban mayo teenagers want to act like ghetto dwellers as part of their rebellious phase.

Not sure why tbh.

when white girls say "on gang" :feelskek: what gang Chloé?

It's always interesting how some middle-class suburban mayo teenagers want to act like ghetto dwellers as part of their rebellious phase.

Not sure why tbh.
it's just that black culture is considered "cool", so upper class white kids fetishize it and appropriate it to try to seem like they're high status and in tune with social trends. even celebrities do this, the Kardashians being a prime example

it's just that black culture is considered "cool", so upper class white kids fetishize it and appropriate it to try to seem like they're high status and in tune with social trends. even celebrities do this, the Kardashians being a prime example
Of course most have white boyfriends too still

Not sure why tbh.

High IQ

They do it because it makes them look more rebellious and "tough" in front of mommy and daddy.

I very much hate this incredibly almost every zoomer acts like a nigger and the men are very feminized

very interesting phenomenon tbh

So weird tbh. Idk why people nowadays talk like niggers. They just sound like degenerate fags. Rich people even dress like niggers too. In the past rich people wore sophisticated things like suits but now they were nigger clothing like chains or degenerate looking clothes. This is another reason why society is on its road to collapse

I hate it when anybody talks like that. :feelskek:

Saying things like “gurrrll I know what the struggle is like” no you don’t. Even if you were born in the worst ghetto in Africa you could still just fuck a rich white guy and be set for life. With their stupid tattoos and at the same time shitting on me for being an ugly poorcel

Bhad Bhabie basically? They are voluntary slaves for the BBC, putting down white normies and incels in the process.
I very much hate this incredibly almost every zoomer acts like a nigger and the men are very feminized

That actually makes zero sense to me. All the zoomer foids act like they are wet for nigger cock and then for some reason, instead of the zoomer boys trying to be as masculine as possible to reclaim their identity, they...become more feminized?

Holy fuck this country is turning into a pink pussy hat.

i hate when they talk period. they always have this annoying tone and are constantly happy and giggly :feelsree::feelsUnreal:

Being a young, attractive white girl and getting a tattoo is like throwing a piece of shit onto a beautiful painting.

Being a young, attractive white girl and getting a tattoo is like throwing a piece of shit onto a beautiful painting.

careful, you're getting dangerously close to foid worship

careful, you're getting dangerously close to foid worship
Tbh. I mean, foids are attractive to me, unfortunately. But I'll try to be more careful with my words regarding that in the future, thanks.

So called "Wiggers" aka. traitors to their own race

any foid that takes BBC should be expelled from representing their race

I hate it when anyone talks like that

Most of those foids will never even date black men it’s just the new fad that all it will pass. Remember when being punk was cool

They do it because it makes them look more rebellious and "tough" in front of mommy and daddy.

They do it well past that age and it becomes part of their regular vocabulary jfl

With their stupid tattoos and at the same time shitting on me for being an ugly poorcel

Women have a sadistic need to belittle ugly males that they consider the same race as them, but it should be not socially acceptable for them to do so and more men should call it out forcefully.

yo nigga stop being racist you cumskin ass bubba. muh homies gonna sack ya and shiz
Most of those foids will never even date black men it’s just the new fad that all it will pass. Remember when being punk was cool
that's true, most of em just do it to feel cool, white foids are most loyal to white Chad's out of all races

why would anyone want to be associated with niggers?