Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate when the police come harass me

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
They do the annoying doorbell and it goes DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDu electrical bell noise super loud like a super loud phone call. And then I have to get out of bed and open door or the start banging on door. When I'm rich I'm gonna have a gate around my house and 2 armed guards ready to shoot the police men. I want to be like Pablo Escobar
Then I'll only talk to them when I feel like it and tell them to fuck off every other time

I need an army of 50000 niggers with AK-47s

Why are police coming to your house?

So will you go to jail or were you just overdramtizing for more attention ?

I hate those fuckers! They need to stop visiting me.

Police used to come to my house too because they think Im selling drugs JFL

UK police have warped priorities

They do the annoying doorbell and it goes DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDu electrical bell noise super loud like a super loud phone call. And then I have to get out of bed and open door or the start banging on door. When I'm rich I'm gonna have a gate around my house and 2 armed guards ready to shoot the police men. I want to be like Pablo Escobar
Then I'll only talk to them when I feel like it and tell them to fuck off every other time

I need an army of 50000 niggers with AK-47s
You are leaving a LOT of very relevant information out of this thread, nigger!

Maybe you should leave you're phone at home when you commit crimes?

Me and the officers snort coke off of hookers asses, and browse .is while gaming on our Nintendo switch.

Why are police coming to your house?

Zero context in the post, police definitely have a reason. They aren’t showing up just for shits and giggles

Not saying this is OP but same when I see posts from foids videotaping cops in their house, “police are in my house 3rd time this week ughhhh”… you’re telling me the cops took time away from other calls, went through the process of getting a warrant, just to go inside your house and say hello? Not buying it.

You can't drop something like this an not give any context. Why were they at your house?

Zero context in the post, police definitely have a reason. They aren’t showing up just for shits and giggles

Not saying this is OP but same when I see posts from foids videotaping cops in their house, “police are in my house 3rd time this week ughhhh”… you’re telling me the cops took time away from other calls, went through the process of getting a warrant, just to go inside your house and say hello? Not buying it.
Yeah, you really gotta do fucked up shit for the cops to come, especially that often. That is, unless someone lied and said you did something you didn’t just to frame you. I wonder what those foids did. Would be pretty interesting.