Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate when people say NPC theory is cope

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Just because normies have sex doesn't mean that we can't point out they are NPCs and we aren't. The fact is that the amount of "blackpilled normies" is practically nonexistent. It's a contradiction tbh. People with active sex lives are far too busy to think outside the box and stray from the norm, so they follow along like sheep.

If you are able to swallow the blackpill you hardly have the brain for being a normie. Most people who know th BP are also intested in a lot of other out of the loop topics. Thats why so many people here are so interesting. I can't stand normie opinions.

If you are able to swallow the blackpill you hardly have the brain for being a normie. Most people who know th BP are also intested in a lot of other out of the loop topics. Thats why so many people here are so interesting. I can't stand normie opinions.

I'm pretty sure we're the ones who are NPCs, not the normies. Normies are out having sex, going to parties and living their lives. We exist only to sometimes have brief meaningless conversations with people so the world doesn't seem empty to them.

I'm pretty sure we're the ones who are NPCs, not the normies. Normies are out having sex, going to parties and living their lives. We exist only to sometimes have brief meaningless conversations with people so the world doesn't seem empty to them.
that's not what NPC means.

you don't have to be incel to be black pilled, i bet there are chads (example larpers in here) who are blackpilled, with all the news coverage we have don't tell me that there no people with active sex life who know abvout the blackpill
thats because chads are blackpilled from experience

i bet there are chads (example larpers in here) who are blackpilled,
i think most of them just say blackpilled shit as satire or to fit in

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back