Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate when people call me shit like "bud"

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Instant rage fuel. I hate patronizing cunts who pull that type of shit. Tallfags are the most notorious for it but normal size people do it as well. I swear when people call you "bud" or "buddy" they are doing it on purpose just to be like "fuck you" subtly. Nothing makes me dislike you faster than using it.

inb4 snarky fags start calling me "bud" to piss me off :woke:

Noted. I'll start calling people boyo instead

My brother always calls me “buddy” or “bud”

Fucking fag.

yeah it's like the male version of "hun"

i need to be more assertive when people pull that shit.

No one calls me anything
They are repulsed by me
I wish someone called me "bud"

ok buddy I will try to stop calling you buddy, buddy :feelsokman:

No one calls me anything
They are repulsed by me
I wish someone called me "bud"
they use it when they want you to feel like you are a child or lower than them though. Its the term guys use when they want you to feel like an outsider or omega male.

they use it when they want you to feel like you are a child or lower than them though. Its the term guys use when they want you to feel like an outsider or omega male.
It's still better than a disgusted stare

Sorry you feel that way bud:feelskek:. I actually started calling people that because of a show I watch a few months ago, pretty much everyone on the show calls each other bud and it rubbed off on me

I get disgusted stares even from males
Males
My own fucking race
Chads, chadkites and normies are not in your race.
It's still better than a disgusted stare
Depends. I had friends who called me buddy and it turned out they just used me for money and other shit. Sometimes it’s better to be ignored than cucked.

I use it condescendingly with normfags if I don't like them. Otherwise I call my friends "bud" as a friends thing.

Umm sweaty pie who hurt you? Have you tried visiting the local doctor

This guy at my work always call me "Boss"
>Morning Boss!
>Hey there Boss!
Shit like that. It's annoying AF. Like he is demeaning me somehow even though he is calling me that name.
Still not as bad as when prime girls call me "Sir" or "Mister"
That shit just ruins my whole day.

I get called bud a lot, might be because I’m a “little guy”

Instant rage fuel. I hate patronizing cunts who pull that type of shit. Tallfags are the most notorious for it but normal size people do it as well. I swear when people call you "bud" or "buddy" they are doing it on purpose just to be like "fuck you" subtly. Nothing makes me dislike you faster than using it.

I thought it was a nice bonding thing, when i order food they'd say thanks bud after i pay.

It was usually older men delivering food who would say buddy or bud.

I thought it was a nice bonding thing, when i order food they'd say thanks bud after i pay.

It was usually older men delivering food who would say buddy or bud.
Im more okay with older men doing it because I think they're saying it because they think I'm Young which in comparison I am. I hate it when people my age or a little older use it

Umm sweetie..

Every foid that says that should be shot.
84FBC567 0605 47C7 AA3B FECA9CBC6B4A

What about when someone says "my guy" or "my dude"?

What about when someone says "my guy" or "my dude"?
not as bad since bud is used mostly for little kids. They're pretty much mocking me for being small and young looking.

I just don't get talked to. I'm intimidatemaxxing by growing out muscles, plus I'm 6'0 which is obviously a help. Although I still get mogged by almost half of all males, and sometimes even females (I live in an aryan country)

I wish I could use buddy boyo in real life, but that phrase is just awkward as fuck to say irl.

I wish I could use buddy boyo in real life, but that phrase is just awkward as fuck to say irl.
I'd settle for boyo ngl. Buddy boyo seems too ambitious