Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate when Normies say 'Can 2020 get any worse?' and 'I can't stand this lockdown'

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
My whole life is a lockdown you Norman piece of shit stop fucking whining.

Oh no i can't leave my home anymore and have sex ;( i feel so bad for you man. fucking morons! :feelsree:

my life has been an exercise in social distancing.

I'd say the things getting worse is understandable. The rioting is getting worse, 28 million could be homeless by September and the economy is tanking.

2020 has been a better year for me thanks to Corona-chan.

I hate it when normies open their mouths because most of the time verbal diarrhoea ensues.

Yes, their Corona panick is annoying.

Compared to our life, its nothing.

Oh no i can't leave my home anymore and have sex ;( i feel so bad for you man. fucking morons! :feelsree:

Ik it’s really annoying, i hope the second wave is worse than the first

I'd say the things getting worse is understandable. The rioting is getting worse, 28 million could be homeless by September and the economy is tanking.
People are losing real money

they are kinda right about the lockdown dude i can't wagecuckmax and i am running low on canned tuna and shit food which means ill start to borrow money

normies, you're not entitled to going outside and social interactions!
my life has been an exercise in social distancing.
jfl incels will be the only people who'll survive coronavirus, because we're so used to isolation

People are losing real money
That's what I mean. The rest of this decade will be very interesting. I can't wait to see the storm that comes from opening USA school back up.

That's what I mean. The rest of this decade will be very interesting. I can't wait to see the storm that comes from opening USA school back up.
I suspect that situations like this one or the 2008 crises work to shift capital from one pocket to another. Also allows powerful investors to take over floundering businesses. Also allows cost cutting and layoffs. I suspect the SJW narrative will be accelerated in the next decade.

:soy: I havent been able to buy my girl another present for months:soy:

Could 2020 get any better?

I hate when normies say anything. Fucking quackspeak

I was only pissed when they reduced the hours on some places. I'm also pissed that I'm forced to a wear face mask a lot of places.

But what I'm really pissed about is the virtue signalling social media bullshit. "Stay safe this and stay home that and save lives" blah. Fuck right off with this bubble wrapped world. I honestly don't give a flying fuck about the whole thing. If I get it, so be it. I don't care who else dies. My grandparents have been dead for years, decades for most, and I never had any relationship with them anyway. Pretending to empathize with grandparent shit is bullshit to me.

Everyone else can fuck right off. If you get sick and die it's just part of nature anyway. People die from many more things every day.
People are so stupid and fuelled heavily by social media these days that they are doing farm more harm freaking out than the virus could.

Also, I go out everyday and lick my fair share of poles on buses and trains and sometimes I hotdog bun my butt cheeks on them too

Last edited:
AppImages 6

Attachments

• article-l-2022513110281237692000.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 4
Put all normies in solitary confinement

That's why I love seeing normies suffering.

The thing I couldn't bear was when white liberal foids were spamming Twitter with #staysafe, #sitonyourass, #wearmask hashtags. Still makes me wanna cut their empty heads off.

That's why I love seeing normies suffering.

The thing I couldn't bear was when white liberal foids were spamming Twitter with #staysafe, #sitonyourass, #wearmask hashtags. Still makes me wanna cut their empty heads off.
They're airheads.

why can't lockdown happen again? it was such lifefuel seeing all the normies and foids cry

and my life didn't change a bit