Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate when I see atractive people

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
★★
I hate they just because they looks. Good jaws, perfect skin, and no male patern balding. I can't take it. I'm angry

Especially when they have a partner with them i go to home and cry myself to sleep:feelsbadman:

Jealous, that's how I feel. They just got lucky with their genetics. Shit ain't fair. I just look right through them now. No point in torturing myself.

Just focus on myself, feel a bit better when I gymmaxx and lose weight, etc. No one else notices though. :fuk:

Jealous, that's how I feel. They just got lucky with their genetics. Shit ain't fair. I just look right through them now. No point in torturing myself.

Just focus on myself, feel a bit better when I gymmaxx and lose weight, etc. No one else notices though. :fuk:
There is no gym for your face :feelsaww:

Imagine being attractive

Especially when they have a partner with them i go to home and cry myself to sleep:feelsbadman:

I get filled with utter rage at their sight. Yesterday I was listening to the song "Forgot about Incels" while exercising and saw a Curry man Dutch toilet couple (Chadpreet and Stacy, not some random ass ugly South American Curry from Suriname), my blood began to boil :reeeeee: and I had to resist not grabbing a stone and... Playing Minecraft.

I get filled with utter rage at their sight. Yesterday I was listening to the song "Forgot about Incels" while exercising and saw a Curry man Dutch toilet couple (Chadpreet and Stacy, not some random ass ugly South American Curry from Suriname), my blood began to boil :reeeeee: and I had to resist not grabbing a stone and... Playing Minecraft.
:feelsbadman::feelsbadman: i understand how you feel bro :feelscry:

I hate they just because they looks. Good jaws, perfect skin, and no male patern balding. I can't take it. I'm angry
Maybe move to a small town to avoid them?