Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I hate when I greet someone and they don't greet me back

• Thread starter Squatting Slavcel
  • Start date
Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★★★
No respect :(

E.g. this morning I entered the kitchen where was my mom, aunt and uncle. I said greetings and only mom replied. It's ova.

IRL brutal no reply pill

this is what i call TransmissiontowerMaxxing

only send signals, dont receive any :feelsbadman:

This happened to me with my neighbours. They had a party outside of the building there were like 20people I came up to them and they all went silent I said hello and no one responded

This is life as an invisible person

This happened to me with my neighbours. They had a party outside of the building there were like 20people I came up to them and they all went silent I said hello and no one responded
Fuck that must’ve felt awkward

Brootal. And they'll call us the socially awkward ones even though they can't return a common courtesy.

Yeah. It's rude and disrespectful that shows a lack of instinctual kindness. If it helps don't greet them anymore. Just greet your mom and they'll be butthurt.

Get used to it. Happens to me on everytime.

Yeah. It's rude and disrespectful that shows a lack of instinctual kindness. If it helps don't greet them anymore. Just greet your mom and they'll be butthurt.
Then they'd complain to mom that I'm rude and awkward. Can't win.

No respect :(

E.g. this morning I entered the kitchen where was my mom, aunt and uncle. I said greetings and only mom replied. It's ova.
Im just ignored and they pretend they didn't hear me. Everytime i try to talk, they just ignore me and i literally have to say something 10 times for them to even reply.

Then they say why are you so quiet and anti social, why you never leave your room. You kikes just make fun of me.

I don't even bother greeting people anymore, it's all normie bullshit anyway.

That's a good phrase to use instinctual kindness it's what I look for in people as well now I have a good name for it