Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate when I get mogged on this site

daydreamER

daydreamER

Formerly known as fantasycel
★★★★★
For example the post about texting a foid. The majority of users on this site have texted foids, while I have never done such a thing. I remember another post when users were saying that they have seen people uglier than them have girlfriends, while I have never seen this for people uglier than me. Another post where some users were calling themselves LTNs or MTNs in terms of looks and somehow still saying that they were incels. You cannot be incel if you are a LTN, you have to be sub5 at the very least.

I can't think of anything more brutal than being lifemogged on an incel forum. I am not saying that I have the worst life here however, there are many users that have a much worse life than I do sadly. Tell me how can I keep going when I am getting mogged daily on an incel forum of all places?

Relatable brocel very relatable

There are incels of all types, with one set of requisites for it. Texting females is not a flex (think about it, what is special about it? Ponder) and not being sub5 is not anything special if you, again, are an incel, it is even worse for them to see uglier males with gfs, they feel pretty upset understandably so.

Lux doesnt see a reasonable reason why you would feel mogged in a serious manner in this forum. Incelation hinders that. It is quite impossible actually. Ponder.

I was not aware of this. I thought that LTN was a 5/10, MTN is a 6-7/10, HTN is 7-8/10, and 8 above is chad tier.
that’s close to my rating system.
Sub 5 = ltn
5-6/10 = MTN
7-8/10 = HTN
8 and above is model tier (chad)

There are incels of all types, with one set of requisites for it. Texting females is not a flex (think about it, what is special about it? Ponder) and not being sub5 is not anything special if you, again, are an incel, it is even worse for them to see uglier males with gfs, they feel pretty upset understandably so.

Lux doesnt see a reasonable reason why you would feel mogged in a serious manner in this forum. Incelation hinders that. It is quite impossible actually. Ponder.
Texting females is special because it is actual interaction with them, which I never have. And being above a 5 means one is attractive enough to not to be incel, thus the feeling of getting mogged. Seeing uglier males than me with gfs would be lifefuel, because I would know my looks aren't completely holding me back, but since I don't see uglier males than me with gfs, I know it is completely over.