Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate when girls talk about their boyfriend Infront of me

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
My oneitis at work is always talking about her boyfriend to other females when I'm right next to her. It's like she's purposely trying to emasculate me. I really want to tell her to shut the fuck up about her boyfriend :lasereyes:.

Do it. The worst she can do is give you a glare or ignore you. What do you have to lose really? Hate bitches like that :feelsUgh:

JFL if you think you ever have a chance. she's getting plowed by chad :ahegao: while you're malding over her merely TALKING about her boyfriend. it's ovER

literally kill yourself cuckold

I hate this world and everyone in it. Life is a cruel joke and we have it the worse. To think this is happening is discouraging. Ignorance is bliss

you really think she gives a fuck about you? I highly doubt she even notices you, stop being a nigker

JFL if you think you ever have a chance. she's getting plowed by chad :ahegao: while you're malding over her merely TALKING about her boyfriend. it's ovER
This is a hasty generalization; however I don’t disagree with your faulty reasoning. I know it’s strong to be true