Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I hate when foids reject you in advance

Descartes

Descartes

18th century gentleman
★★★
My family is staying with me temporarily because they wanted to visit me since I've been living outside of Europe for a while now, and of course it's absolute hell. My sister somehow already made rich latin friends, and they are so annoying, of course they are hanging out at my place. I was minding my own business when these whores are stalking her non-stop asking questions about Europe and talking about parties and so on. One of the foids asked her to introduce her to european chads, I raised my head as a reflex because it caught me off guard (I'm not used to that type of behaviour), the bitch noticed and said ''Brothers are off-limits tehee'' I wasn't even interested :feelsree: sure she is rejecting me because she is a good friend and not because of my looks :feelskek:
Then the whore proceeds to ask me ''Hey, Descartes, don't you have any hot friends?'' and I answered ''No, friends are for dumb people'', she told me ''Haha you are so mean, how can you say that to a group of friends, do you think we are dumb too?'' and of course I replied with a cold emotionless ''Yes, I do''. All of them left immediately for some party after I said that.
At this point in my life I enjoy the jerk character because these whores don't deserve my good manners, they are asking a direct question and I am going to be honest, fuck being nice to holes.

I hate being rejected in advance. Sometimes I catch a foids eyes and she makes a weird look , I guess that counts

“Yes , i do” Lol

Last edited:
I hate this as well, and it's probably the biggest reason I avoid eye contact with them in general.

Good, tell them the truth. I hate niceguys. Being nice to women, is stupid and bluepilled.

That was a very positive rejection. She could looked at you with disgust and saw ewww yuuuuck get that thing away from me.

But she didn't. Which means fakecel spotted

Then the whore proceeds to ask me ''Hey, Descartes, don't you have any hot friends?'' and I answered ''No, friends are for dumb people'', she told me ''Haha you are so mean, how can you say that to a group of friends, do you think we are dumb too?'' and of course I replied with a cold emotionless ''Yes, I do''. All of them left immediately for some party after I said that.
Based as fuck

That was a very positive rejection. She could looked at you with disgust and saw ewww yuuuuck get that thing away from me.

But she didn't. Which means fakecel spotted
She was at my house and talking to my sister, I'm sure she wouldn't have reacted the same way in another context.

At this point in my life I enjoy the jerk character because these whores don't deserve my good manners, they are asking a direct question and I am going to be honest, fuck being nice to holes.

Good reaction right there. Every man szhould act similar to this. To all people here who are afraid acting like this, it is actually that easy.

u shouldve shoved your cock in her mouth while holding frame

and I answered ''No, friends are for dumb people'', she told me ''Haha you are so mean, how can you say that to a group of friends, do you think we are dumb too?'' and of course I replied with a cold emotionless ''Yes, I do''. All of them left immediately for some party after I said that.

Based and lowinhibpilled.

Women rejected me while I was still a cell

I wish i waz dumb

Never let them brag to you or walk over you.. a few seconds of awkward assertiveness or forced confidence is better than a long time of regret where they have talked down to you.... I once had a bitch i had a real thing go out of her way to say to a bunch of people at my friends house that she rejected me when i never even asked her out...