Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate when a foid says omg im so ocd

Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
I want to fcking punch them in face when they say this i got diagnosed when i was 12 and it was a mental torture for i wasnt able to even study until i took the kike meds which actually helped me alot in controlling my obssesive thought.
I hate it when attention hungary whores claim they have ocd bcz they think they ugly weak hands are dirty and they need to wash it when im taking a shower 3 times a day and cant stop thoughts that i believe are corrupting my mind and i should erase them by imagining a light purifying my mind every 5 minute a day.
Any ocdcel here who can relate to this?

Last edited:
Sorry for grammer mistakes i was really mad

I don't have ocd but my hands never feel clean and I'll often take several minutes washing them and usually end up washing then three or four times in a row before drying them.
I can't really relate to the other stuff as much but I also don't like when foids talk about mental health or when anyone lightheartedly says they have some sort of mental health thing or they're going to rope.

I don't have ocd but my hands never feel clean and I'll often take several minutes washing them and usually end up washing then three or four times in a row before drying them.
I can't really relate to the other stuff as much but I also don't like when foids talk about mental health or when anyone lightheartedly says they have some sort of mental health thing or they're going to rope.
Foids talk about this stuff bcz they want attention

i've been late for work many times from checking all the faucets in my house. piss on whores, mental illnesses are just accessories to them

i've been late for work many times from checking all the faucets in my house. piss on whores, mental illnesses are just accessories to them
I always use mask in my university bcz i dont want to breath from the air that foids breath:feelsohgod:

I want to fcking punch them in face when they say this i got diagnosed when i was 12 and it was a mental torture for i wasnt able to even study until i took the kike meds which actually helped me alot in controlling my obssesive thought.
I hate it when attention hungary whores claim they have ocd bcz they think they ugly weak hands are dirty and they need to wash it when im taking a shower 3 times a day and cant stop thoughts that i believe are corrupting my mind and i should erase them by imagining a light purifying my mind every 5 minute a day.
Holy shit you are literally me. I used to wash my hands for literally an hour at a time. Take 2 hour long showers :lul: Nobody will ever understand the suffering of an ocdcel. It’s so brutal. You have my condolences, friend

Holy shit you are literally me. I used to wash my hands for literally an hour at a time. Nobody will ever understand the suffering of an ocdcel. It’s so brutal. You have my condolences, friend
Thanks im better after taking Serteralin

Thanks im better after taking Serteralin
I fixed my contamination ocd with ERP and Prozac. Still think I have other OCD shit going on tho. I have no anchor in reality

I fixed my contamination ocd with ERP and Prozac. Still think I have other OCD shit going on tho. I have no anchor in reality
Hope you become better just ignore the thoughts it hard but its the only way

You know how when you wash your hands and they get pruny (mine get like that really easily sometimes just from sweat on my hands) when they get like that does it bother you to dry them or touch any fabric or paper? I feel like that after washing my hands or taking a shower, I really hate it, It's not just because they're pruny it's because of the wet pruny combination that irritates me when touching fabric like towels, it feels not as bad once they're dry but it still does a little, it's just mostly about the combination. My feet do it too when I'm getting out of the shower and drying them off or when I step onto carpet and they're still moist and pruny. Is this an ocd thing? Do you get like this?

Also when you wash your hands is it because they don't feel right or because they don't smell right? I always feel like my hands smell and I'm always worried that I smell, is that an ocd thing?

Sorry for all thr questions.

90% of people who fake disorders are foids

You know how when you wash your hands and they get pruny (mine get like that really easily sometimes just from sweat on my hands) when they get like that does it bother you to dry them or touch any fabric or paper? I feel like that after washing my hands or taking a shower, I really hate it, It's not just because they're pruny it's because of the wet pruny combination that irritates me when touching fabric like towels, it feels not as bad once they're dry but it still does a little, it's just mostly about the combination. My feet do it too when I'm getting out of the shower and drying them off or when I step onto carpet and they're still moist and pruny. Is this an ocd thing? Do you get like this?

Also when you wash your hands is it because they don't feel right or because they don't smell right? I always feel like my hands smell and I'm always worried that I smell, is that an ocd thing?

I wash them over and over again bcz i dont feel satisfied in reality i know after 5 minute of washing my hands are compeletly clean but still im not satisfied and i have a combination of feeling ( anxiety fear and etc ) the feeling is really hard to discribe.
About the first question no it does not bothet me but obssesive thoughts are different in every ocd patient

Saved your pfp gonna coom with it tomorrow:feelsohh::feelsLSD:

90% of people who fake disorders are foids

My half-cousin was in Rogers Memorial Hospital:

Certainly not the "stressed" and "depressed" Shannon Rose; her back was always well-rested in the local psychiatric hospital.

♫ I'd call Munchausen, because she's visited a thousand... ♫

♫ She was...., a hospital girl...♫

My half-cousin was in Rogers Memorial Hospital:
my reaction to that information
4yfg0ykhiic81