Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I hate when a foid cashier does her job properly and treats me courteously because my depraved mind immediately latches on to the false hope

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Dont give me hope meme 3

basically this meme

im never nice back, those fucking whores act like they’re doing me a favor by treating me the same as everyone else and it’s obvious. foids are only nice to us bc they see it as a charity case it makes my blood boil, you will NOT use me to feel better about yourself unless u wanna give hole

They just give me an unenthusiastic stare :feelsseriously:
i just realized that the unenthusiastic cashiers tend to avoid looking at me
this might mean that I look threatening to them, which would be awesome :feelshaha:

im never nice back, those fucking whores act like they’re doing me a favor by treating me the same as everyone else and it’s obvious. foids are only nice to us bc they see it as a charity case it makes my blood boil, you will NOT use me to feel better about yourself unless u wanna give hole
Good view

I make sure to rub my hand against theirs when they give me change :feelsaww:
the skin contact sounds like ropefuel tbh because it's just a small taste of what chad gets

Brutal hope cope.

..................And this is why I do self checkout

I never tip foid waitresses. If I have the opportunity to I make life more difficult for foids
If I talk to a foid on customer support I put on a heavy accent and pretend to be some ethnic boomer

It happens so little, and I've become so black pilled at this point, that I instantly feel suspicion, anger, and whatever the emotion is called that's on the receiving end of mockery, when it happens.

But I get that feeling; I haven't been black pilled my entire life, so I know what that's like. And the disappointment that follows it is absolutely brutal. :feelsbadman:

too much effort for my taste tbh. it feels cucked to scan your own shit.
I never tip foid waitresses. If I have the opportunity to I make life more difficult for foids
If I talk to a foid on customer support I put on a heavy accent and pretend to be some ethnic boomer
nice :feelskek:
It happens so little, and I've become so black pilled at this point, that I instantly feel suspicion, anger, and whatever the emotion is called that's on the receiving end of mockery, when it happens.

But I get that feeling; I haven't been black pilled my entire life, so I know what that's like. And the disappointment that follows it is absolutely brutal. :feelsbadman:
yep, pretty much

giga based

same. a foid smiles at me and talks in a nice tone and i start thinking about making babies with her :lul::lul::lul: JFL it's over

same. a foid smiles at me and talks in a nice tone and i start thinking about making babies with her :lul::lul::lul: JFL it's over
it's psychological fucking torture. I imagined having the foid walk home with me to cuddle and be intimate. :reeeeee:

it's psychological fucking torture. I imagined having the foid walk home with me to cuddle and be intimate. :reeeeee:
honestly i sympathize with you a lot brocel. a lot of the posts you've made lately, the loneliness and suffering is almost tangible. it's more human than all of the edge that gets posted

honestly i sympathize with you a lot brocel. a lot of the posts you've made lately, the loneliness and suffering is almost tangible. it's more human than all of the edge that gets posted
shit, thank you. I agree that I'm pretty open about the soft and vulnerable side to inceldom. I think most of us relate to this deep down.

Anyone that does self checkout should get %5 off everything since they are doing someone’s job

Happened to me just 3 days ago. She complimented me on my leather wallet. She wasn’t even that attractive. But I still wanted to take her out for a drink and fuck.

Happened to me just 3 days ago. She complimented me on my leather wallet. She wasn’t even that attractive. But I still wanted to take her out for a drink and fuck.
This only makes it worse because she feels more attainable. It's way fucking better when it's some stacy because there is not a snowball's chance in hell there could be any real feelings involved.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back