Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate what females have turned me into

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I have lost part of my sanity and humanity because of a lack of female attention and companionship. I wasn't always like this...there was a time when I'd get very excited at even the slightest hint of female kindness but now I could care less. Now I literally can't even stand female mannerisms such as how they eat, walk, talk, etc. I used to be meek and passive but I've become the exact opposite because women have a disdain for such men and treat them like crap.

Same, their mere existence is suicidefuel for me.

especially when i catch a glance of their phone and they have like 186181061361367813681367138671386718671386817368317618361 contacts

like how the fuck do we even compete??

Same feelings for me, brother. I wasn't like this before.

I have lost part of my sanity and humanity because of a lack of female attention and companionship. I wasn't always like this...there was a time when I'd get very excited at even the slightest hint of female kindness but now I could care less. Now I literally can't even stand female mannerisms such as how they eat, walk, talk, etc. I used to be meek and passive but I've become the exact opposite because women have a disdain for such men and treat them like crap.
They only serve Chads

Same here.
I was once a a hopeful person who just wanted to be loved, now I'm a big ball of hate. If I am cruel, it is because women have treated me cruelly all of my life. They don't deserve my kindness.

I have always been skeptical of female kindness on instinct

i hate what this world has turned me into.

i hate what this world has turned me into.

It pains me to look at old photos and home videos from when I was a young child. I looked genuinely happy back then. That was before this shallow, judgmental, malicious world destroyed me as a person.

Same here.
I was once a a hopeful person who just wanted to be loved, now I'm a big ball of hate. If I am cruel, it is because women have treated me cruelly all of my life. They don't deserve my kindness.

We are not humans anymore. We are monsters full of hatred and envy. Women have destroyed us