Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I hate watching movies and TV because it’s super unrealistic and bluepilled

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I was just watching a tv show where the main character with normie tier looks gets with the hot stacy. Real life doesn’t work like this. Media really is trying to brainwash you. They are trying to bluepill young men. Why? Because they know it caters to the male audience. Men fantasize about a world where they can be a hero and get all the girls. And film and tv producers know this. It’s incredibly bluepilled and cringe. There’s a reason real life is so different than movies. Another thing, they make women likeable in movies. In real life most foids’ only personality is fucking chads. They are the most shallow boring creatures on earth. Media is trying to rot your brain with this :bluepill: nonsense. Tired of this crap. More guys need to wake up and realize the world is lying to them and they actually have no chance with girls no matter how much you personalitymaxx and no matter how “cool” you become. You are ugly stop fantasizing about foids because you are going to be alone forever no matter what you do

video games as well. especially dating sims :feelshaha:

I can’t suspend disbelief to such a degree that makes normie movies tolerable or enjoyable.

Yeah very much, generation of men brainwashed.
video games as well. especially dating sims :feelshaha:
Anime girls are not real. Weebs chase larp nawalt unicorn e thots because they roleplay dating sims.

There are so many movies that I've watched 30 minutes or even an hour into before just turning them off and forgetting they exist because retarded bluepilled trash starts getting introduced.

It’s a good cope for me at least. I can can project myself getting the hot Stacy :dab:[UWSL]anyways they hire these people because they are what people wanna see[/UWSL]