Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate vacuum cleaners

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
Ngl they're the fucking worst. My dad just came into my room to hoover the floor, and it was horrific. I can't stand those hellish devices they are so fucking loud, which makes me very furious and usually even forces me to leave our apartment because otherwise i would most likely destroye that fucking thing.
Just looking at this thing already fills me with anxiety, i don't get how normal people can endure the noise that vacuum cleaners produce, it's unbearable for me, just being exposed to it's mere presense, already ruins my day ngl. Anybody on here feels the same way about them?

You catcel, now thats kawaii ¦>

i know when r they going to make a silent one

I use a broom, cause I'm too lazy to clean that piece of shit afterwards.

I hate the noise that they produce too, its worse when they vacuum while you're trying to play a game or listen to music and the next thing that happens is the noise that vacuum cleaners make.

It's autism. I despise vacuums cleaners too.

I hate the noise that they produce too, its worse when they vacuum while you're trying to play a game or listen to music and the next thing that happens is the noise that vacuum cleaners make.
Exactly, i was just trying to watch something, when all of sudden my dad walked in alongside with this loud fucking beast.

Exactly, i was just trying to watch something, when all of sudden my dad walked in alongside with this loud fucking beast.
Unfortunately we have to tolerate this, even though its agonizing.

Mooooom do you really have to vacuum right now, we're fighting the boss :feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:

i wish someone would clean for me reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yea they're way too fucking loud and as a kid i was terrified of them and wouldn't leave the couch