Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"i hate ugly people because they want friends"

AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

Self-banned
-
Uglypeople2

this isnt an actual unpopular opinion if you think about it some people just dont want to admit it
also bonus point
Short

Brutal blackpill :blackpill::blackpill:

People don’t wanna admit lookism does exist. Cause it shatters their bluepill fantasy, “muh personality” matters. Your bones are your personality.

People don’t wanna admit lookism does exist. Cause it shatters their bluepill fantasy, “muh personality” matters. Your bones are your personality.
starting to reconsider some of it has to be larp but there is some truth to the op
Life

this literally reminded me of my ex oneitis, I tried to befriend her before but she was bitch

"But height doesnt matter sweety if you have good face people will like you no matter what :soy::soy::soy:"

JFL how they say short is automatically ugly, also fucking retards inv outcast to their friends group and get angry that he is friendly with them :lul::lul::lul: this cancer world is so done for jews won

What normies don't understand is that ugly people get bullied for being alone e.g. why don't you talk and teehee it's that creepy guy that is always alone and doesn't say anything. As a result of this we put ourselves out there, get rejected the majority of the time, and then the above happens. If you're ugly just find copes to kill time until you die because it never even began.:feelsbadman:

We are actively hated and we can't even talk about it without getting hated even more

Person that posted that is a disgusting idiot that should be put in the camps by the government with the foids. Along with all the other people who are annoyed by such behavior.

If she hates ugly people so much, why doesn't she try to make euthanisia a legal practice I can 100% guarantee she won't have to worry about us anymore if that was legal, wait, what's that? She needs us working so we can give our tax dollars to supplement her roastie lifestyle? Then STFU and learn to tolerate it.

Everybody hates nosecels.

On a semi-related note, people think that the phenomenon of the “ugly friend”, to boost a good looking girl group’s image only applies to women.

I’ve been the ugly friend amidst other males and it works wonders for the ones that “hang out” with me. This is why I strongly advice against any of you being enthralled by a Chad/Brad/Normie social invitation of any kind, because trust me, it isn’t because you have a great personality and you’re their “friend” - you’re there to serve a purpose.

Oh my, this is really bad..wtf

that's what your normie "friend" think when you hang out with them.take note guys

that's what your normie "friend" think when you hang out with them.take note guys
Normies think they are above everyone.

yes that's why hanging out with them is bluepilled as fuck.
I agree, at this point I want to ascend and pump and dump solo style

Oh, I just don't bother with normies and avoid leaving the house. Ideal solution for sub4s

What I fucking hate are the hypocrites who hate ugly men but give ugly women a free pass.

normies think that they are some top class people. 250 instagram followers, oh yea.
"brb need to lick chads ass so I can hangout with him". "Muh high quality chad friend". While chad dont give a fuck about friends and fuck their girlfriends behind their back.

It's not unpopular, it's bullshit.

I'm ugly and have never tried forcing my way into being friends with people. They still think I'm annoying and terrible and creepy.

Because I'm ugly.

That's how the circle works. Nobody really wants to be around you from a early age because you're not "easy to look at", you're not one of them just due to your appearance; that makes your brain functioning and entire biology gets damaged (loneliness can be fatal - even contributing to making people unable to develop properly, as science tells us). Thus, your personality becomes "shitty".

Normies can't even phisically comprehend this phenomenon, because they are mostly tribalistic in nature, and, if you complain about this fact of reality, they will just appeal to bullying you with the help of the retarded social norms and brain-dead masses.

I mean.. it is ironic.. we live in a society that condemns bigotry of all kinds except against men. You can say what you want about men online or anywhere in the world and no one will bat an eye.. say anything bad about women and the beta white knights come out of the woodwork to protect their precious whores.

I realized all of that shit years ago, m8. I've had exactly 1 real friend in the last 15 years. Ugly people are tolerated because it's polite, but let's not pretend that laws against murder are there to protect US. People too afraid to be impolite aren't the kind to swing first in a battle royale. I lean libertarian because of this.

Well young people have genuine disgust towards ugly people tbh. Most are just too PC and bluepilled from jews or religion to completely ignore or bully them. They still dont want to associate thenselves with them and blame it on "personality flaws"(have seen this first hand tbh) whenever they distance thenselves from them. Some people like in OP openly hate us though.
I realized all of that shit years ago, m8. I've had exactly 1 real friend in the last 15 years. Ugly people are tolerated because it's polite, but let's not pretend that laws against murder are there to protect US. People too afraid to be impolite aren't the kind to swing first in a battle royale. I lean libertarian because of this.
This. Imagine if people were allowed to be more aggressive and were blackpilled in general. We'd get fucked.

Normies: "I hate how ugly people think they have a right to have their social needs satisfied, makes me so angry that they act like they are entitled to human companionship".

Also normies: "Bro, just go out there and make friends bro, talk to people bro, go out every once in a while, be yourself, people will just love for who you are".

Just make new friends bro

Brutal blackpill :blackpill::blackpill:

ngl there is some virtue signaling on the comments but the top one says its not an actual unpopular opinion and everyone hates ugly people

Halo Effect backed up by cognitive biases. Their virtue signalling SJW mask always drops.
Normies: "I hate how ugly people think they have a right to have their social needs satisfied, makes me so angry that they act like they are entitled to human companionship".

Also normies: "Bro, just go out there and make friends bro, talk to people bro, go out every once in a while, be yourself, people will just love for who you are".

Their hypocrisy is their supremacist entitlement.
What I fucking hate are the hypocrites who hate ugly men but give ugly women a free pass.
Normies think they are above everyone.
We are actively hated and we can't even talk about it without getting hated even more
What normies don't understand is that ugly people get bullied for being alone e.g. why don't you talk and teehee it's that creepy guy that is always alone and doesn't say anything. As a result of this we put ourselves out there, get rejected the majority of the time, and then the above happens. If you're ugly just find copes to kill time until you die because it never even began.:feelsbadman:
Take that IT cucks even normies are taking the blackpill now

Last edited:
Hey OP, you got a link? I wanna give that lookist asshole a little talking to.

These are the kind of ppl that need acid to the face or a disfiguring accident TBF.

Very good example of negative halo effect

short = ugly. time to rope.

Actually wait a sec no check this dude's recent posts, talking about imprisoning ugly people in the same subreddit, it's just somebody trying to make people mad.

Actually wait a sec no check this dude's recent posts, talking about imprisoning ugly people in the same subreddit, it's just somebody trying to make people mad.
Reminder that most females do think this way about us.

yeah as i said earlier it might be a larp but there is some truth to it people did agree with this to some degree

Reminder that most females do think this way about us.
Of course, that's part of how it riles so many people up. If it was total bullshit people wouldn't be downvoting it, getting offended en-masse and rushing to deny it. Honestly the guy that posted it is a trooper.

Props for the honesty, beats virtue signalling whores.