Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate Tyrones!

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
I specifically hate African American Tyriones. They deserve to be held in slavery.

They cry "racism" and then become perpetrators of racism themselves. This is not an isolated case but one of many attacks of blacks on rice.

Last edited:
Nigger mog me

why are american niggers so fucking violent?

yes. it's always some tyrone part of a gang. I hope some southern redneck shoots them all
hope they get fucking lynched. scum deserves to die

images

Almost all the racial attacks against Asians so far has been from niggers.

tenor.gif

Aight imma head out

Of course American blacks who are racist will randomly target rices because they have stockholm syndrome with whites, solidarity and/or strict gangland politics with Hispanics, pity for Native Americans for being fucked with in similar ways historically, are themselves scared of Arabs, and can't tell the difference between Arabs and other West Asians like curries.

Rice is all that's left. And other blacks of course.

why are american niggers so fucking violent?

It's in their nature. High T levels combined with genetically low IQ is a bad combination. There's a reason why virtually every majority black country has a violence problem

And those guys are assholes ---- I get it, I'm angry at China for allowing their disgusting wet markets to sell every imaginable body part from every imaginable animal, and the Chinese government for allegedly covering this up early in the outbreak, but to beat up on a random Asian, who may not even be Chinese, is just pure stupidity.

Last edited:
Nobody Likes Chinks anyway!

Little piss monkey’s spread diseases and smell bad

Plus they have the worst boy looking foids

I’m glad the world is finally waking up to how dirty and useless the Slants are!
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Ugly white subhuman coping neonazis on this site are trying to pit ethnics against each other again? In reality BBCs are the biggest friends of all ethnics including Asians:

Ugly white subhuman coping neonazis on this site are trying to pit ethnics against each other again? In reality BBCs are the biggest friends of all ethnics including Asians:

cope

I hate thugs in general, regardless of race. I hope someone beats the fuck out of those dumbshits with a spiked baseball bat.

I hate thugs in general, regardless of race. I hope someone beats the fuck out of those dumbshits with a spiked baseball bat.

This

low IQ people exist in all races. Its retarded to cherry pick and pin a situation on an entire race.

56274180 gorilla face

Of course American blacks who are racist will randomly target rices because they have stockholm syndrome with whites, solidarity and/or strict gangland politics with Hispanics, pity for Native Americans for being fucked with in similar ways historically, are themselves scared of Arabs, and can't tell the difference between Arabs and other West Asians like curries.

Rice is all that's left. And other blacks of course.

Why are they scared from Arabs ?

no you are retarded. The IQ average of Blacks is lower than other colours. Keep coping you Jungle Monkey
Pretty much.
Ashkenaz jews have the highest standard deviation from all races, even the rice race (from some studies I read long ago)

Fucking niggers need to be enslaved

You're annoying with posting these gorillas all the time and wasting my data. You must think you're so quirkly and funny like those foids.

What's that greycel? You said you want to be introduced to my ignore list? But you're just a greycel, you sure?.

Well fine, I mean if you insist

Surprised animals 31

no you are retarded. The IQ average of Blacks is lower than other colours. Keep coping you Jungle Monkey

Haha jokes on you. Im a Gorilla and I live in a forest.

yes. it's always some tyrone part of a gang. I hope some southern redneck shoots them all
It's cucked to rely on someone else for protection but it's already too late for me to get a gun. Probably won't even make it to the gun shop before I get murdered by a gang tbh

Blacks are prolly the most overprotected ethnics by the media rn

Ricecels are white worshipping cucks